If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Michelle May-Schmidt

Cool Just Say A-A-A-H Update - Dr. Santiago's Zero Cavity News

JUST SAY A-A-A-H !!
    Doc Santiago Announces Zero Cavity 2002 Child SMILE America (sm) Tour
    FORT LAUDERDALE, FL - Offshore Powerboat Racer and Fan Favorite, Dr. Gerardo Santiago will be spending a little more time with the Kids this year, and we don't mean his own.

The pediatric dentist from Naples, known as the Hometown Hero for his efforts supporting Children's Charities, will take his 38' Cigarette aptly titled "Zero Cavity" on the road, or shall we say water, to donate Children's rides to a number of Race and Poker Run Events for the 2002 Season.

Scheduled Race Event stops include the Super Boat International Fort Myers Beach Offshore Grand Prix in May, Corpus Christi's East-West Powerboat Shoot-out!!, the OPBRA's Art Kriner Memorial Gran Prix in Fort Lauderdale over Labor Day Weekend in August and the Holiday Isle Championships in Islamorada - the Florida Keys in September. The Dynamic Dentist will not only give the children rides, but become an Official Paceboat for the Race Events as well.

Heading over to the Poker Run Circuit, the Doc will promote his Tour and sponsors at a number of Florida Powerboat Club and American Poker Run Association (APRA) Events as well. A special treat is in store for the children of the Greater Atlanta Make-A-Wish(r) Foundation as he continues to donate rides in his Raceboat. He will also appear as a Guest Celebrity at the Lanier Harbor Marina Poker Run the weekend of August 8th - 10th, to raise funds for a local Child Abuse Shelter in the area
    Sponsors underwriting a portion of the costs of the 2002 Child SMILE America(r) Tour are, Marine Machine, Doller Offshore Marine, Children's Dentistry Center of Naples, McManus Powerboats, the Hampton Inn & Suites of Islamorada, Florida,, Over The Edge Motorsports Marketing and the Offshore Racing Review.

"I decided to dedicate a little more time to the Kids this year, so instead of Racing for a trophy, I am racing for a smile," said Santiago with a big grin.

For more information on the 2002 Child SMILE America (sm) Tour or to Sponsor Dr. Santiago's efforts contact: Over The Edge Motorsports Marketing t/f 954-796-9226. For Updates on the Child SMILE America (sm) Tour or Sponsorship visit
    Then click on the Website Links to return to
    Attached Images Attached Images

Platinum Member Platinum Member CigDaze's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Cigarette 35 Cafe Racer
    St. Petersburg, FL

Thumbs up

You never cease to amaze me. I think what you're doing is fantastic and the kids probably really appreciate it!

My Boats:
    1995 Skater 24
    St.Cloud , Florida Osceola County
    You go doc!

My Boats:
    Thoroughbred/Velocity 32'
    Freehold, NJ. USA

Thumbs up

Way to Go Doc!!..and as a parent...Thanks!!

Michelle May-Schmidt

Doc Santiago is at the Poker Runs America event in Sarasota this weekend, but am certain that he appreciates your good wishes. Expect him to return on Monday and respond personally to you then.

Have a great weekend -

My Boats:
    just a filter
    What a role model.......thats an awsome contribution..

Deland, Florida
    Yep, the good Doctor was in Sarasota for the poker run. Here he is coming into John's Pass to pick up the card at Gator's this afternoon.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gold Member Gold Member Rice Hauler's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2001 Cigarette Top Gun Lip Ship Edition

Zero Cavity

Sorry we did'nt see you over the Easter Fun Run.
    No wonder you get all the great press in the ROBB REPORT.
    Your a great representative of the sport and a terriffic individual I'm proud to be able to know you as a friend.

Rice Hauler
    "Lovin' Life and Livin Large"..OffShore

Charter Member#350 Charter Member
    Naples, Florida
    Thanks for all the compliments!!!!!!!
    I am exited about my new project and I hope that OSO members can join me some day.