Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Thank you Tom Abrams/ Reliable Carriers (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/216623-thank-you-tom-abrams-reliable-carriers.html)

georges 09-10-2009 08:19 PM

Thank you Tom Abrams/ Reliable Carriers

5 Attachment(s)
Just got my new toy (63 Plymouth Belvedere) delivered today and I couldn't be happier with the service!
It was a pleasure to meet Tom the driver (who also drives your race boat to KW). Since we have been going to KW for the last 15 years we had a lot to talk about. (well, we didn't keep him too long from doing his job and heading off to Miami):D.
I bought the car sight unseen from a fellow in Sandy, Utah and had your company ship it door to door.
You talk about good service, I have had other cars shipped from the west coast to Florida, nothing but excuses.....you guys were on top of it as well as being a lot more affordable than I thought it would be.
Everyone I had come in contact with at Reliable Carriers was always professional, courteous and knowledgeable, especially Charlie in the Orlando office.
Again thanks a bunch and we do hope to see you again in KW this year.
Georges and Beverly Boutz
Cape Coral, FL

Here's a few pics my wife took:

AB From Windsor 09-10-2009 09:33 PM

When you hear the name "Reliable Carriers" you automatically associate it with one of the best car hauling companies in the World. Their Fleet of trucks are some of the best looking and equipped haulers anywhere. Anybody who wants their toy or toys transported, needs to call the best, Reliable Carriers where they are all about taking care of their customers. Reliable Carriers owner Tom Abrams is also one of the nicest guys on the Offshore Powerboat Racing Circuit and has one of the nicest looking tow rigs and Super Cat race boats around. Can't say enough about Tom Abrams and can't wait till we see him racing again in Offshore Powerboat Racing.

BLee 09-10-2009 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by AB From Windsor (Post 2950299)
When you hear the name "Reliable Carriers" you automatically associate it with one of the best car hauling companies in the World. Their Fleet of trucks are some of the best looking and equipped haulers anywhere. Anybody who wants their toy or toys transported, needs to call the best, Reliable Carriers where they are all about taking care of their customers. Reliable Carriers owner Tom Abrams is also one of the nicest guys on the Offshore Powerboat Racing Circuit and has one of the nicest looking tow rigs and Super Cat race boats around. Can't say enough about Tom Abrams and can't wait till we see him racing again in Offshore Powerboat Racing.

Absolutely. Just seeing their rigs, SCREAMS quality.

Let's get some more pics of that new ride in the "Show me your Cars" thread! :ernaehrung004:

lucky strike 09-10-2009 10:12 PM

Sweet looking ride.

rchevelle71 09-11-2009 10:54 PM

Nice Ride George!!

georges 09-12-2009 08:31 PM

Thanks, I always did like those big orange Reliable Carriers semis!:D
The whole neighborhood (3 people) came out to see what was going on..... they were taking pics of the truck and not my car!
I guess they are used to my toys!

georges 09-12-2009 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by lucky strike (Post 2950324)
Sweet looking ride.

when did you get rid of that gorgeous Cig?