Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   BAD experience with Florida boat broker (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/21663-bad-experience-florida-boat-broker.html)

birdog 04-07-2002 12:47 PM

Just Wondering.........Why did this thread get locked out if the board gods hadnt even read it??? Did somebody call and cry??? Now we spend two days *****ing & suprise!!! here it is again!!!!

thunderdan 04-07-2002 12:48 PM

Thanks OSO for reopening the thread. I would like to hear the other side.:)

Tinkerer 04-07-2002 02:50 PM

I am relatively new to this board ( about 6 months ) but for anyone that has been on for that time knows that I try to help out where I can. I don't always agree with some of the things going on here and I definately dont go for the smutt that was going on a while back. But the one thing I do speak up about is when I feel someone has been wronged or taken advantage of. If I overstep my bounds all you have to do is tell me and I will rethink what I said.

:)

Whatdoin 04-07-2002 03:10 PM

Something just didn't seem right about the closing this thread. And they did it WITHOUT review, then opening it back up AFTER many of us complained...especially since there was ONLY one business that would experience a negative outcome...things that make you go HMMMMMMMMM!

OffshoreOnly 04-07-2002 03:13 PM

whatdoin- read response in the thread you started and you will find the answer to your question.

OSO

Whatdoin 04-07-2002 03:17 PM

I saw the answers, I am just not sure that I believe them...I do believe there might have been more to it, sorry, just my opinion!

RiverGirl 04-07-2002 04:06 PM

Now... how can you form a strong opinion based on assumptions...unless....

Now...
It seems you have opinions on alot of threads in here....Soooo
you must have more facts than most of us here..

I don't know ...something just not adding up.....
things that make you go HHMMMMMMMMMM..............:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think Steve David said it best!

...RG

NW_Jim 04-07-2002 05:14 PM

I just want to say that Goodfella and Doller Offshore have been great to deal with for parts. Goodfella has gone out of his way to help me. They have been very professional, and I would recommend them to anyone.

my .02:)

NW_Jim 04-07-2002 05:35 PM

Fred - That was exactly the point of my post, you just said it better.

Whatdoin 04-07-2002 05:43 PM

Now... how can you form a strong opinion based on assumptions...unless....
C'mon RG, we know your position here, you're part of OSO and naturally, you're going to stick up for them, but something wasn't right and it does make some people wonder...I AM NOT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT DOLLER, GOODFELLA OR WHOEVER, I AM SAYING THAT A FEW MONTHS BACK STUFF DISSAPEARED AND THEN THIS THREAD WAS CLOSED FOR NO APPARENT REASON (THAT US MEMEBERS COULD SEE, UNLESS CERTAIN ADVERTISERS MADE A FUSS)...THATS ALL, JUST MAKES ME WONDER...OTHERS TOO I AM SURE...and yes, I read the OSO statements, but it still didn't make sense, just sounded like "back-peddling" to me!