Notices

Thanks to Innovation...

Old 09-13-2009, 04:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thanks to Innovation...

The Corsa is no longer for sale! Picked it up on Friday with the new Vortec 8100, optional port side throttleman station, switches, etc. The rigging was perfect. Ran it for a few minutes this morning. Full fuel load, dead flat water, and she went right to 82 in a very short straight. Had to pull out of it almost as soon as I nailed it because we ran out of room. Once propped right and the conditions are better it should run 83.5 - 84. Thanks to Dennis, Dave, and the rest of the guys at Innovation. Still the best!
Old 09-14-2009, 09:54 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

They are a class act with a great facility. But what makes them a great business is that they are easy to talk with, and show a genuine concern for their customers (or to with my mother and I).

I would not hesitate for a second in using them again. They do a nice work.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:47 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Smarty
They are a class act with a great facility. But what makes them a great business is that they are easy to talk with, and show a genuine concern for their customers (or to with my mother and I).

I would not hesitate for a second in using them again. They do a nice work.
Yep, and they had a ton of boats in the shop. Very busy. Good for them!
Old 09-14-2009, 12:18 PM
Registered

I have to agree with you , they do great work . I had people talking about my interior at the poker run at cumberland this weekend , X/T Innovations did my interior also . great to work with , very fair pricing . they will get all my business . Tim
Old 09-14-2009, 02:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tim brown
I have to agree with you , they do great work . I had people talking about my interior at the poker run at cumberland this weekend , X/T Innovations did my interior also . great to work with , very fair pricing . they will get all my business . Tim
Tim,

We are talking about Innovation Marine in Sarasota!
Old 09-15-2009, 08:31 AM
Registered

Sorry my bad ..
Old 09-15-2009, 10:00 AM
Registered

Received 209 Likes on 84 Posts

They are a great bunch of people who really know their stuff......funny thing is, they are the same people that I remember dealing with, way back when most of them worked directly for Merc Racing.

Highly recommended....you can't go wrong.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:35 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 246 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by Top Banana
They are a great bunch of people who really know their stuff......funny thing is, they are the same people that I remember dealing with, way back when most of them worked directly for Merc Racing.

Highly recommended....you can't go wrong.
Funny you said that about Merc racing. It was the end of day, and Dennis and guys were talking to me about the old days and the Mercury Racing days when I was there in May. I learned quite a bit.

That reminded me of the time when I went to the Miami boat show (early 1990's), and one of the boat show days I went over to Bobby Moore's on 188th St... he spent some time with me talking about the old days (I was kid in the old days Bobby was talking about, ie. the 36' Cigarette Blonde days).

I always like hearing from the guys who have been there, done that, and have first hand knowledge. The guys at Innovation Marine, have that first knowledge, experience, and expertise. That has value to me.

Last edited by Smarty; 09-15-2009 at 10:38 AM. Reason: spelling error
Old 09-15-2009, 11:10 AM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Love my Innovation 600's to death. Awesome.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:36 AM
Registered

Received 209 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by Smarty
That reminded me of the time when I went to the Miami boat show (early 1990's), and one of the boat show days I went over to Bobby Moore's on 188th St... he spent some time with me talking about the old days (I was kid in the old days Bobby was talking about, ie. the 36' Cigarette Blonde days). .
Speaking of Bobby and the boat Blonde in the same breath.....the other Bobby..Saccenti.

That was his first offshore duty riding on Roger Hanks Blonde at Key West....they won that day, beating Magoon, no small feat.
Attached Thumbnails Thanks to Innovation...-28g3.jpg  

Last edited by Top Banana; 09-15-2009 at 11:39 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.