Notices

Thanks Typhoon Marine!

Old 09-14-2009, 12:27 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts
Thumbs up Thanks Typhoon Marine!

Just wanted to throw at shout out to Typhoon Marine. I brought my Bravo I to them a few days ago for a simple fix, it ended up being a full rebuild. They promissed to have the drive done by Friday afternoon-intime for me to race Sunday in Point Pleasant. The drive worked out great, and we finished 3rd in class 6. Thanks again Chuck and staff at Typhoon!!
Bob G 606 Lock'd Up Racing
Old 09-14-2009, 02:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Fast Shafts
Just wanted to throw at shout out to Typhoon Marine. I brought my Bravo I to them a few days ago for a simple fix, it ended up being a full rebuild. They promissed to have the drive done by Friday afternoon-intime for me to race Sunday in Point Pleasant. The drive worked out great, and we finished 3rd in class 6. Thanks again Chuck and staff at Typhoon!!
Bob G 606 Lock'd Up Racing
Bob you are very welcome, congrats on your 3rd place win. You looked awesome running, we had such a great time being a paceboat thanks to Dave P, My wife was laughing at me because when we came off plane I put my hands up and the ref Joe was on my boat and asked what are you doing? My wife said your not a Poker Run Pace boat the racers don't know what you are doing "I laughed and said sorry" What a great day. The Point Pleasant Race is the best!
Old 09-14-2009, 03:42 PM
Registered

Putting your hand or fist up when coming off plane USE to be a general rule with APBA racing. Some of us still knows what it means.
Old 09-15-2009, 08:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bob. This is a picture of you running, my wife has more.
Attached Thumbnails Thanks Typhoon Marine!-pt%2520pleasant%2520race%2520067.jpg  
Old 09-15-2009, 08:48 AM
Registered

Thanks Frank, I'd love to get a copy!!