Nick Carter Racing

Old 09-23-2009, 04:37 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

also Peter Meyer has the sistership Instigator
Old 09-23-2009, 07:47 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Damn...Godwin's Law in effect! T2X loses this arguement!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

Even if he IS right....
Old 09-24-2009, 11:49 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

, after some testing with Lee Murray, Dad needed depends! he was in way over his head.
I cant remember his name but a Dr from KW drove the boat.

Too funny!! I've been in a race boat with Mr lee Murray and think most people would exit the boat with at least there eyes opened a little bit wider. Jo
Old 09-24-2009, 03:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by T2x
I clearly recall that he did not blame himself...and there was something about not being able to see over the dash...

I also recall that after his car racing career ended in repeated disasters....... he blamed his pit crew.

T2x
Thanks yep he was to cool to phuck up things must of been others haahaha movie stars morons, thanks again T2x artie
Old 09-24-2009, 03:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by socalstone
ok, I understand what your saying. The hitler thing is a stretch, but I hear what your saying. I gather you have been around quite a while and truly know your stuff. [ TRUE HE DOES!!! ]
All due respect though, I gotta say- you sound like an ornry old cuss who's pissed at the world around him!
[NO HE IS NOT]

Last edited by AIR TIME; 09-24-2009 at 03:29 PM.
Old 09-25-2009, 01:44 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Fast Shafts
I'm sure if Nick Carter was around 20 years earlier and raced a Conquest Cat we would be hearing how great he and his crew were....
Or perhaps if Nick was a drug dealer who wanted a 30 Shadow, (just like the "celebrities" that pass thru the sport), I'm sure that would be different...
I don't think we ever had a "celebrity" race in a Conquest or a Shadow. We were fortunate enough to have some truly talented and dedicated racers who were key players in the actual events....... Not all of them were altar boys, but they were all racers, at a time when that meant you actually had to show up and race against a fleet of other like minded competitors.

As far as your reference to "drug dealers" consider this: Many of them had to run at night without lights at full speed in the open Atlantic for a few hundred miles. That's a far cry from running a GPS controlled runabout in a closed course on a lake. I'm not defending the bad guys....just putting them in perspective. You may look down your spotless, crime free, holier than thou nose at them...but I betcha you wouldn't want to tangle with them...either in a race....or a street fight.

T2x
Old 09-25-2009, 01:49 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
Damn...Godwin's Law in effect! T2X loses this arguement!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

Even if he IS right....
Nah............ I'm allowed to invoke Hitler's name because of my direct family lineage with Attila the Hun.

And I haven't lost this argument...I lost the thread for a short while....
Old 09-25-2009, 01:55 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by socalstone
All due respect though, I gotta say- you sound like an ornry old cuss who's pissed at the world around him!
Why thank you..... But I am not pissed at the world around me.... I simply avoid many people because they make numerous inane and silly statements, and generally act like knuckle heads.

If this makes you uncomfortable and you feel you want to socialize with more caring and sensitive people....try the White House staff.

T2x
Old 09-25-2009, 05:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by T2x
If this makes you uncomfortable and you feel you want to socialize with more caring and sensitive people....try the White House staff.

T2x
Thanks, but no thanks. I'm 100% comfortable with both the caring/sensitive types and the delusions-of-grandeur-soured ornry old cusses! Have a good weekend sir.
Old 09-25-2009, 05:37 PM
Registered

Nick Carter also was involved with a cat named "Diablo"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.