Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Purchasing Fountain Powerboats (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/216936-purchasing-fountain-powerboats.html)

25 hors la loi 09-22-2009 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by TeamShogren (Post 2957781)
This is a very well funded investment company with "ALOT" of experience in boat building.
Regards,

Team Shogren
www.teamshogren.com
Fountain & BAJA By Fountain
847-336-9037

I not found info ...can you share ?
many thanks
Christian

BraceYourself 09-22-2009 07:41 AM

My 2 cents...

The end result will be much different then anyone realizes. With a large corporation like this anything that one thinks is going to happen is usally furthest from the truth. Then again it is the marine industry.

Interceptor 09-22-2009 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND (Post 2957901)
Not if the defence industry starts buying more boats:eek::bsflag:

Defense is being funded more to fix everything that's wornout in the Iraq/Afgan.. New programs are backburner.
ed

nauti1 09-22-2009 10:14 AM

The Oxford Investment Group owns the note and unless they get outbid at the auction and decide to sell the note (which is highly unlikely) they will then own the company. You most likely will not see any formal announcements until October 9th from them. This is a very well funded investment company with "ALOT" of experience in boat building. They are very smart and have alot of ideas and more importantly they have a business a plan & motto. It will be a different company in some aspects and the changes they want to make will do nothing more than benefit the end user. As a Fountain only dealer for the past six years I will tell you I could not be more excited about what will be coming, VERY EXCITING, Stay tuned but do NOT expect to hear or see much until October 9th.

Regards,

Team Shogren
www.teamshogren.com
847-336-9037

well said, scott.

Bullhead 09-22-2009 11:40 AM

The Oxford Investment Group owns the note and unless they get outbid at the auction and decide to sell the note (which is highly unlikely) they will then own the company. You most likely will not see any formal announcements until October 9th from them. This is a very well funded investment company with "ALOT" of experience in boat building. They are very smart and have alot of ideas and more importantly they have a business a plan & motto. It will be a different company in some aspects and the changes they want to make will do nothing more than benefit the end user. As a Fountain only dealer for the past six years I will tell you I could not be more excited about what will be coming, VERY EXCITING, Stay tuned but do NOT expect to hear or see much until October 9th.

Regards,

Team Shogren
www.teamshogren.com
847-336-9037

Interesting....Scott are you going to KeyWest?....I sure am thirsty:evilb:

runafever 09-22-2009 11:55 AM

[QUOTE=TeamShogren;2957781]The Oxford Investment Group owns the note and unless they get outbid at the auction and decide to sell the note (which is highly unlikely) they will then own the company. You most likely will not see any formal announcements until October 9th from them. This is a very well funded investment company with "ALOT" of experience in boat building. They are very smart and have alot of ideas and more importantly they have a business a plan & motto. It will be a different company in some aspects and the changes they want to make will do nothing more than benefit the end user. As a Fountain only dealer for the past six years I will tell you I could not be more excited about what will be coming, VERY EXCITING, Stay tuned but do NOT expect to hear or see much until October 9th.

Regards,

Team Shogren
www.teamshogren.com
847-336-9037[/QU

Scott always tells it like it is. No smoke and mirrors. Just the truth.

Sean 09-22-2009 01:07 PM

glad they have a motto...that is important... :)

jk scott...

are these the guys? if so, it would appear they have some experience in manufacturing concerns...

http://www.oxfordinvestmentgroup.com/homepage.html