Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Purchasing Fountain Powerboats (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/216936-purchasing-fountain-powerboats.html)

LapseofReason 10-13-2009 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by fountainracing65 (Post 2972230)
hey LapseofReason go blow your nor-tech.

FU a$$hole pay to be a member.

fountainracing65 10-13-2009 03:52 PM

why? so I can pay to read stupid comments posted by jerk o**'s like you? It's retards like you that I walk away from when your talking at the docks.

TEAMBAJA 10-13-2009 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by fountainracing65 (Post 2972252)
why? so I can pay to read stupid comments posted by jerk o**'s like you? It's retards like you that I walk away from when your talking at the docks.

Ok, just a very calm friendly question here, nothing more.

What is your connection to the company that gets your blood pressure up everytime Fountain is mentioned here. At least 90% or more of your posts are freaking out on someone talking about Fountain.

LapseofReason 10-13-2009 04:23 PM

Hey Fountainracing65, I was only saying what I think Reggie should do to make more people buy his boats they are already fast and handle good to ME and some of MY friends they look dated, I feel he should change it up. I never once went after any member here in this thread till you jumped on me. Reggie has been bailed out 2 or 3 times in the last 15 years so I still say he's bad at math. So if me saying the boats look dated or Reggie can't do math got you all mad you need to get over it. This is an open forum I can say what I want, if you want not to read what I write stay in the Fountain forum I will never look or post there. And please don't walk away from me at a dock if you see me buddy.

fountainracing65 10-13-2009 04:24 PM

it really isn't just Fouontain. Everyone on thissite is so tickled to bash and talk crap when someone is hurting or going down. This forum is for support for fellow performance boaters to talk possitive and warn fellow boaters of problems they have had with dealers or individuals. It is one thing to come on and talk about a problem they have had with Fountain, Donzi, Cig, OL. That i can understand. but to flat out be ruid and disrespectfull is just ridiculious. Threads like WHO IS GOING DOWN, or LCM is banko just don't make sence to me. A forum is great information. This thread was to tell everyone Fountain had filled Banko. That is great. It is worthy of a thread. My point is why bash the brand and then the owners of these compnay's. Like I said in another thread. Irwin Jacobs filed also. Largest boat company in the world I believe. GENMAR. So why can't bad news be turned into a possitive? This sport we all love is in need of any and all support. It doesn't matter at the end of the day what brand you own. We all liketo brag about what brand we own. That is what makes compitition fun. I have ripped on Cig's and Hustlers. It's justribbing. HOWEVER, I draw the line when the company or dealer is having hard times. EVERYONE in this ecomomy is having a hard time. I would be hardpressed to say that ALOT of the blow hards that are talking smack on these forums are not having hard times or at lease a slow down in there incomes. Give it a break.

carcrash 10-13-2009 04:49 PM

Anyone seen any announcement from Reggie? I'm still waiting.

LapseofReason 10-13-2009 04:51 PM

I don't wish Reggie bad even he said it's not like I will be broke if I loose it I still have 315 appt. and a strip mall. Unless I hit the lotto Reggie will always have more money than me. If I was going to buy a race boat it would be hard for me not to buy a Fountain because of how good of a race boat they are and the factory is about 4 hours from me. Now if you feel the good of the many outway the good of the few then it would have been better if Hustler bought fountain just because of the $$$ and more jobs witch is what this country needs bad now.

I don't trust a non boat building company to do what is right for boating so they (Oxford) might have gave it a try and if it didn't go well break it up and sell it. I hope he gets back on his feet and has 100's of people working for him and all I wrote was one way I think he should do to help it. Fountain fan or not you have to admit the Kat Killer stuff made him look bad, did you see all the video of him talking smack ?

BTW I don't have the Nortech anymore so I can't blow it and I am looking for my next boat now it might be another NT but I am kinda leaning to a 42 OL because I feel it's better to mix it up a little to see whats out there so if I ever do get a bunch of money and build a new boat I will know just what I want in it.

PhantomChaos 10-13-2009 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by TampaBeach (Post 2972200)
Take this for what its worth, but I am pretty sure those "new" prices at Shogren are dealer cost. Considering in the past Shogren has seemed to have the scoop on info before it hits the streets, why are they dumping inventory at cost?????

On a brighter note those are amazing deals, 42 700's w/ #6's WOW.

Is that a good deal for a boat from a company that is bankrupt?

fountainracing65 10-13-2009 04:53 PM

sorry for the blow up. :kiss: