Notices

LCM going down?

Old 09-18-2009, 06:35 PM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had great dealings with Randy at LCM. Better than I have had with most other places.
Old 09-18-2009, 06:38 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
I am not just speaking from a consumers point of view. We made the switch to Dealer.com in our dealership a year and a half ago. Our pre-owned owned sales will triple this year in a down economy. Even if the prices are high it still gives the consumer a guide. The key to selling in today's times are tons of good pictures, a good description, and price. I am currently in the market for two boats. I have spent numerous time over the last three months checking the web. I will not even waste my time on sites that don't advertise price. I check Shorgen's website weekly. The pictures are very descriptive, and you can tell they are moving through inventory. I picked up the phone and made a call because I liked what I saw and the boat fit my budget. To bad for me someone else saw it first and pulled the trigger.
Another thing they do good at is showing the boat in top detail shape. I was looking at another boat on a another site. 200k for a 08 repo, I bet it had 15 gallons of water in the bilge. Wow that tells me it has been taken care of. Check out Legend Marine's ad's. One picture and the same copy and paste description on every ad. The dealers that adapt to these new times will survive. The dealers that wait for their phones to ring will fail.
Very well put, Tom. This ain't yer grandpappy's intertubes.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 09-18-2009, 09:12 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

is the smoken joe boat together and there at LCM or is off to the auction yards yet?
Old 09-18-2009, 11:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Scarab3DMC
I walked thru National Liquidators lot today.. alot of these boats are missing power and drives, a shame the condition of some,(most) once nice hardware..more stuff comming in though
Give us the rundown. What was there? Doesn't look like they have updated the website yet...
Old 09-19-2009, 05:55 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by c_deezy
Give us the rundown. What was there? Doesn't look like they have updated the website yet...
So far, a 05,98,96, Outerlimits 3- 6man Cigarettes, Snake Dance Apachie, 36 Glaidator, That yellow Cougar, Spiderman Hustler..Less 3- power packagages less 3-# 6 drives,3 Fountaine excutioners, 47 Fountane w trips,some nice cats,
Old 09-19-2009, 12:18 PM
Registered

So far, a 05,98,96, Outerlimits 3- 6man Cigarettes, Snake Dance Apachie, 36 Glaidator, That yellow Cougar, Spiderman Hustler..Less 3- power packagages less 3-# 6 drives,3 Fountaine excutioners, 47 Fountane w trips,some nice cats,
Was this one there?
Attached Thumbnails LCM going down?-93-cigarette-008-large-.jpg  
Old 09-19-2009, 04:17 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by c_deezy
Was this one there?
yes its here, motors are in it no drives, 6 man bolsters..
Old 09-19-2009, 09:46 PM
Registered

Any idea what motors? When I talked to them before about it, it was a bare bilge....

Time to send an email I suppose...
Old 09-19-2009, 10:45 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

Spiderman hustler is by far the best paint detail I've ever seen on anything... Boat was amazing when I seen it @ LCM.... I was 16 maybe 17, I'm now 25 how does anyone let a boat like that sit for 7 to 8 years is beyond belief to me... What a shame!!!!
Old 09-21-2009, 12:18 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do you have some pics of the fountains and what size and if they have motors and drive. Thanks a lot for the help in advance

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.