Notices

RADAR Run on the potomac

Old 10-13-2009, 08:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Beak Boater
Your still talking about last year?????What was you speed this year? Oh......thats right you didnt show up on Sun. Now that we know the truth about your carburated motors, we are not as impressed, I thought they were stock. I noticed when Wayne was out testing Sat. morning and you were out checking out the course, you turned and went the other direction, it probably was just a coincidence
The float bowls were sticking in my Holleys.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND
I know you are a bunch of great guys with great skills sorry about cheerleading for my hometown friends!Good luck in your future radar runs!
Were doing the same, sticking up for out little redneck radar run. The potomac river does not have the number of super fast boat like other areas do, so all the rib poking between us is just a way to stir up some attention.
Anyone with a boat is in welcome. Tims Rivershore even put up the out of towners when the run was postponed because of weather.
This is our end of the season get together. Hope to see more of you guys next year.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:54 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hard to get a boat to go fast on the potomac river when all the woman have such large breasts, killing any aerodynamic advantage - just some of the things the locals have to put up with
Old 10-13-2009, 12:01 PM
Registered

Not only did i have to deal with Susan's big breasts, did you see the rack on my buddy Andy?
Old 10-13-2009, 12:19 PM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by seltzer
did you see the rack on my buddy Andy?
Now Im starting to worry about you.
Old 10-22-2009, 04:43 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Any chance you guys can pick a different weekend next year??

It was Hot Rod Weekend (official name is endless summer crui sing I think) in OC Wed thru Sat.

I couldn't pass up 3 days of driving a friends 850hp all alumn 528 Hemi powered '71 Roadrunner, and getting in a few races on coastal highway....... to watch other people have fun in thier boats!. My boat was down and out, but I did wanna go check it out. The hotrods are the same weekend every year, and I never miss it!!!
Attached Thumbnails RADAR Run on the potomac-roadrunner-spring-09.jpg   RADAR Run on the potomac-roadrunner-528-hemi-825-hp.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.