Notices

Biggus's SMOKIN Cig

Old 04-07-2002, 09:34 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Biggus, THAT'S SWEEEEET!!!!

Awesome looking Top Gun, gotta love them Cigs(this from a PQ guy!) and I REALLY like the location!

DON'T GO SOUTH, just put on the SkiDoo suit and GO. Once the mercury hits 40 degrees it's time for boating season, and besides those blower motors should run better with all that cold, dense air, and the boat planes up better in cold water. These are all valid excuses you can use on the wife not to move to LOTO. Boating Season Has Begun!!!!!

Stuck Here In The Middle Of The Mitt, between these here lakes!!
boathead
Old 04-07-2002, 10:41 AM
KN
Registered

Hey Biggus, congratulations on your new boat it looks awesome,were did you put in, the lake is really low. just wondering what ramp you used and how difficult it was. I usually put in at the water district, but it looks pretty bad, and in Raymond the waters about 100' from the ramp.

Kirk
Old 04-07-2002, 10:56 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

We are on the Long Lake side, the water level is fine. It`s only about a foot from full pond level.I launched at Naples Marina,they have deep water at the ramp.You will have to come up and visit sometime.

Troutly, I hope to see low 80`s at 6 lbs boost, he had it set up on the mild side although the motors were built for 9 lbs. Maybe I`ll try some smaller pulleys for a weekend and see how it goes.

Sure wish it would warn up some,it`s 38 deg. today

Kurt.
Old 04-07-2002, 11:00 AM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

"cause everyone has guns"
Old 04-07-2002, 11:05 AM
KN
Registered

I will come up to visit, i'd love to see your Top Gun. I'm waiting for my boat to be deliverd. Do you think there is enough waterto go up the river through the locks?

Kirk
Old 04-07-2002, 11:16 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

KN,we need RAIN and lots of it. As of now the water below the locks is very shallow. They drained too much water during a big drought.There are many irate marina owners down on Sebago. I read that some of them were refunding slip fees because of lack of water I am at the beginning of the Songo on the mouth of Brandy Pond and the locks are 1/2 mile down the river from us.Do you boat on this lake?and what kind of boat do you have?

Kurt.
Old 04-07-2002, 11:21 AM
Registered

Thumbs up

nice gun, i am sure you will enjoy it, don't be shy now, give us some pics of the interior..... do you think you are coming back to loto this summer?
Old 04-07-2002, 11:49 AM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Biggus how far are you from Scarborough? my sister lives there. Great area.....did'nt know there was any go fast stuff around those parts. I ran into a Cigg in OldPort when we were sight seeing one day, looked a little out of place with all the fisherman around there but got my motors running if you know what I mean...
Old 04-07-2002, 12:01 PM
KN
Registered

Biggus I use to boat on the lake all the time, I haven't been on it for a while. I have a 32' Sunsation, I'll give you a shout, maybe we can hook up. I've never been on Long Lake, just Sebago. Are the ramps at Naples Marina open to the public? Maybe I'll put in their. I should be ready to boat by the end of April, by the way I live in Gorham.

Kirk
Old 04-07-2002, 12:16 PM
KN
Registered

Hey dyno I don't mean to intrude on your question, but I will
I've never diven from Naples to Scarborough but I would guess its about 45 min. You should come up, It' beautifull country and not many people.
I beleive that Top Gun you saw in the Old Port belongs to Dan Lilly he use to race a Skater in P class and then in Modified. We are getting our fair share of Performance boats considering the climate and population. There is Biggus's Cigarette, I have a Sunsation, I think their is a 38' Sonic and Audiofin said there was a 37' Outerlimits with big power, there are numerous Baja's and Checkmates, and I saw a blue 33' Fountain a while back.

Kirk

Quick Reply: Biggus's SMOKIN Cig

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.