Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Decision made Active Thunder/Cigarette (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/21725-decision-made-active-thunder-cigarette.html)

sarahcooper 12-12-2007 05:47 PM

Actually the Fiance'

Originally Posted by BY U BOY (Post 2369456)
That sucks>Im ready to pounce on something but the grlfriend wants me to wait untill after the wedding.

I have a sonic in mind if its still around in march.If not ill just keep looking. Another few months won't kill me.:D

Jassman 12-12-2007 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by ACTIVESHACK (Post 2369604)
I see the ATs are not on your list so are they as good as a PP ? :evilb: :D

By far, pound for pound the best built boat on the water today:food-smiley-007::party-smiley-004::D

Tony Montana 12-12-2007 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by Jassman (Post 2369866)
By far, pound for pound the best built boat on the water today::party-smiley-004::D

But you forgot the best of them all Jeff.........the mighty unsinkable Boston Whaler:evilb::angry-smiley-038::D

BTW you can bring a Whaler into 12-16 footers and not get one single drop of water on you!!

chuckbeecher 12-12-2007 10:03 PM

:evilb:

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder (Post 2369657)
Ok, atleast you didn't mention AT so you can come with us to Key West next year, again.

But this time you HAVE to stop for fuel.:evilb:

Right, ClarkStar?

Thank god he had that light layup or else his fuel range would have been a lot LESS!!!:D:D:D
luv ya Jeff!

PhantomChaos 12-13-2007 09:21 AM

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 2368963)
Umm, running fine when they were winterized.:confused::confused: ..but thanks for asking!

It's just getting a little old. Too much hype...let the boats get thier reputation from performance, fit and finish, resale value and happy customers. Not sure how other people feel, but having a few people always cramming how great active thunders are down our throats gets old. There are no ill feelings on my part about any of it as I find it entertaining, but (IMHO) the internet can backfire on people in the boat industry when used in the wrong way. Just my $.02.

BUT.......Different strokes for different folks makes the world an interesting place!

Merry Christmas,
Craig

LOL......kinda makes you laugh at them? :D:D:D

Jassman 12-13-2007 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos (Post 2370318)
LOL......kinda makes you laugh at them? :D:D:D

Kinda makes me laugh, everytime any of the A.T. guys post, out comes Old School looking to pounce:....Kinda like a bully in school, who puts on that cool club jacket:evilb: praying on that real educated nice guy that gets the girls and beats you to the punch. Everytime. You remind me of a gov't worker:D

Jassman 12-14-2007 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 2368009)
:eek:

:hitfan:

Where is RiverGirl these days????

Now....back to the cheerleading!!!!

Old School, It must be that your jealous cause all the A.T. guys are down to earth, and you Cig. guys are, oh well, we won't go there.:D

cosmic12 12-19-2007 12:51 PM

WOW I just went through this whole thing, WOW, I am a cult member and will admit I may be a little over proud when posting about them.And I have been told lately that there is just way to many sales pitch's being thrown out there every where you look. I don't slam anyone else's boats (except one brand that I won't go into now) I love'em all and to me its all about the sport and haveing fun. And I will admit that the best one i ever had the most fun with was a 22 ft Crown Line 225 CCR. And it cost less than my last motor. I wish I could go back to those days and just be happy. Thats what its all about being happy on the water. The A.T. cult is really all about the love of the sport. Sorry if we are getting outa hand. :ernaehrung004:

OldSchool 12-21-2007 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Jassman (Post 2370535)
Kinda makes me laugh, everytime any of the A.T. guys post, out comes Old School looking to pounce:....Kinda like a bully in school, who puts on that cool club jacket:evilb: praying on that real educated nice guy that gets the girls and beats you to the punch. Everytime. You remind me of a gov't worker:D

Well, I was ready to respond to this childish post................

but, I'm looking out the window of my classroom and I see this kid with glasses and fat pockets. I'm going to run out to the playground and steal his lunch money!! :rolleyes::Whatever:

I'll post later!!!!!!!! In the meantime, below is my earlier post. I stand by that and remember, it's just my opinion and I don't know chit! .... Except that I don't have to hype my boat.;) For the record, I have NEVER said a negative thing about Active Thunder boats. I'm sure that they are nice boats, but I've never ridden on one.

EARLIER POST:

It's just getting a little old. Too much hype...let the boats get thier reputation from performance, fit and finish, resale value and happy customers. Not sure how other people feel, but having a few people always cramming how great active thunders are down our throats gets old. There are no ill feelings on my part about any of it as I find it entertaining, but (IMHO) the internet can backfire on people in the boat industry when used in the wrong way. Just my $.02.

BUT.......Different strokes for different folks makes the world an interesting place!

Merry Christmas,
Craig

PS- Being home sick and not having the internet for a week sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!