Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by chattviper

A few of my girl on its first day out!
Old 09-23-2009, 01:24 PM
gcoffshore.com
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Scott is first class! Very easy to deal with welcome to the Fountain Famiy !!!
Old 09-23-2009, 01:24 PM
Registered

I need to come up there and boat since allatoona is flooded out.
Old 09-23-2009, 01:56 PM
Registered

You need to clarify your comments, now did Scott throw in the girls or were they extra!!!!! LOL, congrats!!! Scott is not only a first class guy in the boat deals but has been a very generous and stand-up guy in every poker run I have participated in as well as a gracious donor to all the charities that participated. You always like to see these guys succeed!!! Congrats again and good to see boats are selling Scott!! Hammer
Old 09-23-2009, 02:13 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chattviper
Thanks GUYS!! Really appreciate the comments on my boat!!

A few of my girl on its first day out!
I think you upgraded your talent too since I tied up with you last!!! As I told you out on the water a few weeks ago, that is by far the best looking Fountain I've seen. By the way, I'm surprised Shogren didn't charge you double because Gerald was involved.
Old 09-23-2009, 02:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can't say anything bad about Shogren either. Although I wasn't looking to purchase a 6 figure boat I did see one pre-owned Fountain that caught my eye. I talked to Greg and about a trade difference, told him where he could find pictures and a discription of my boat and he got back to me in less than an hour with a $$ figure in the difference. Of course I made a counter offer and Greg said they were firm on the numbers. I was going to pull the trigger and asked Greg what kind of warranty would they offer. Scott got back to me and said "WE do not warranty used boats". Being that dealers in my neck of the woods offer a warranty on there pre-owned boats I passed.
If the day comes that I can afford to purchase a more expensive boat I will give Shogren a call.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:14 PM
Registered

Similar good experience with Scott and Greg when we bought our 42' EX.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:17 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

Thanks again all...for the comments on the boat and of course my girl!!

You know....If I had thought about it I should have brought her up to Shogren to see if Scott would have given me a better deal with her there!!

Originally Posted by hammer01
You need to clarify your comments, now did Scott throw in the girls or were they extra!!!!! LOL, congrats!!! Scott is not only a first class guy in the boat deals but has been a very generous and stand-up guy in every poker run I have participated in as well as a gracious donor to all the charities that participated. You always like to see these guys succeed!!! Congrats again and good to see boats are selling Scott!! Hammer
Old 09-23-2009, 03:21 PM
Registered

Received 79 Likes on 23 Posts

Last week I was getting gas and was talking with this guy who was fussing over this nice looking smaller boat around 25' also fueling up. I think it was a used Cobalt. He had Texas plates. I said wow you are a long ways from home. Turns out he just bought it from Shogren and was heading home. He said it was the best deal in the country and it was worth the drive to buy the smallest boat they had there. He was impressed with the big iron there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.