Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Sarasota PRA Season Finale Role Call (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/217527-sarasota-pra-season-finale-role-call.html)

xconn92 09-25-2009 08:16 PM

Sarasota PRA Roll Call

Who is going? I will be there on Gold Rush.

young.gun 09-25-2009 10:11 PM

I will be there!

JIMKID Motorsports 09-26-2009 07:41 AM

wwe will be there new 30 skater x power drives

Bobthebuilder 09-26-2009 08:03 AM

I will be there. Looking forward to Sarasota again. Always a good time.
Bob

AppSysCons 09-26-2009 12:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder (Post 2960890)
I will be there. Looking forward to Sarasota again. Always a good time.
Bob

Bob,

At present, I am scheduled to be there in the new 30 Skater with cut down flat deck, wrap around windscreen, LS7 motors, and X Power drives.

Are you going up by water or on the trailer?

See you then.

Bobthebuilder 09-26-2009 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by AppSysCons (Post 2960990)
Bob,

At present, I am scheduled to be there in the new 30 Skater with cut down flat deck, wrap around windscreen, LS7 motors, and X Power drives.

Are you going up by water or on the trailer?

See you then.

Hi Frank. Wow, cool boat. Is that a new ride of yours? I am hoping to trailer up and run back south on the water. Awaiting confirmation from Nor Tech that they can handle the haul. If they can't then i will run up and back on the water. You are welcome to ride either way if it works for you.
Bob

AppSysCons 09-26-2009 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder (Post 2961014)
Hi Frank. Wow, cool boat. Is that a new ride of yours? I am hoping to trailer up and run back south on the water. Awaiting confirmation from Nor Tech that they can handle the haul. If they can't then i will run up and back on the water. You are welcome to ride either way if it works for you.
Bob

Bob,

I still have my 30, this one belongs to a very good friend of mine from MI. Other than a little testing at modest speeds (100mph), and any test time next week when it gets here, this will be the first real outing.

Not sure what we are doing yet, wanting to travel lift lauch/recover her in Sarasota, and was courious what you were doing.

I'll check in with you latter in the week.

It all depends on Mark & Darcy (son-in-law & daughter), they are expecting to give us our first grandchild, with a due date, you guessed it, in about a week. You met them on several runs, Nov 2008 & Mar 2009.

Bobthebuilder 09-26-2009 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by AppSysCons (Post 2961040)
Bob,

I still have my 30, this one belongs to a very good friend of mine from MI. Other than a little testing at modest speeds (100mph), and any test time next week when it gets here, this will be the first real outing.

Not sure what we are doing yet, wanting to travel lift lauch/recover her in Sarasota, and was courious what you were doing.

I'll check in with you latter in the week.

It all depends on Mark & Darcy (son-in-law & daughter), they are expecting to give us our first grandchild, with a due date, you guessed it, in about a week. You met them on several runs, Nov 2008 & Mar 2009.

Sounds good. Congrat's on your soon to be grandchild. Exciting times. I am back in FL Wednesday so feel free to get in touch once you get it all figured out. Would be nice to see you one way or the other.
Bob

LubeJobs42 09-26-2009 08:24 PM

Will be there noon Friday.

pbam22 09-26-2009 10:11 PM

whish i could make it going to lsu georgia game