If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    37 Active Thunder / Arneson, 28 Apache CC
    Rockwood MI. Kalkaska MI. Sopron Hungary.

Whipple charger on e-bay

Charter Member Charter Member Cat & Mice's Avatar
    Draper, Utah
    I'll bet this came from Fedex fright damage. There is a company here in SLC that buys stuff from UPS and Fedex that has been damaged. They then resell on ebay.

Looks like a 2.3L and has a 496 drive on it. Not something that can make 900hp IMO, I think the most a 2.3L can make is 650hp or so?

San Diego, California

Wink Cavet Emptor ( Buyer Beware)

Be careful here, no W140 Whipple supercharger will make 900 HP and it appears to be missing a lot of parts and pieces needed to make it a complete unit. If someone is interested I would advise a direct call to Dustin at Whipple and see whats really being offered here and how applicable iit is to a complete marine conversion use??

Best Regards,
    Ray @ Raylar