Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Chattanooga Poker Run (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/217724-chattanooga-poker-run.html)

tim brown 10-01-2009 04:46 PM

is the run 35 miles long or 70 miles long ? we might come down for it as a last run for the season . can I get more details ? like where to go , say off I 75 what exit # maybe some directions , adress , maybe local motel nearby , its 360 miles for us to come down there , were going to be tired . maybe we will come on friday afternoon . :party-smiley-020: Tim

gnorthga 10-01-2009 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by chattviper (Post 2964317)
you REALLY wanna play this game??? :)

Now! Bob with the 38 fountain (mudslide) gave me that shirt and yes I know it is a wife beater shirt, but my question is whats up with the chain

Oh! by the way :angry-smiley-038:

gnorthga 10-01-2009 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by tim brown (Post 2964444)
is the run 35 miles long or 70 miles long ? we might come down for it as a last run for the season . can I get more details ? like where to go , say off I 75 what exit # maybe some directions , adress , maybe local motel nearby , its 360 miles for us to come down there , were going to be tired . maybe we will come on friday afternoon . :party-smiley-020: Tim

Come thru chattanooga go left at downtown on 24 west towards Nashville go out of chattanooga about 6 miles to Hale town Guild Tennessee rite two blocks to stop sign turn rite then quick left at hales bar marina (sign) the boat ram is 3 blocks the marina is 6 blocks check in at the ship store they have rooms and cabins at the marina the phone number to make resevations and pay intry fee is 423-942-9000

gnorthga 10-01-2009 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by haulinvols (Post 2964344)
A couple shots a friend took from my boat at the run in 2008.

dam! thats me getting ready to pass thomas

haulinvols 10-01-2009 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by gnorthga (Post 2964470)
dam! thats me getting ready to pass thomas

Yup. I see you got a new ride since then. I was in the 25 Outlaw black with red flames that day. That run was a great ending to our season that year.

ZXXX Donzi 10-01-2009 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by tim brown (Post 2964444)

What GNgeorgia said but you won't see that sign immediately. They took it down because they got tired of people driving through the neighborhood. It will be the first left after the C-store (Anchor Inn). If you miss it, there will be a Hale's Bar sign about 1/2 mile on the left and you can follow that. Do a search under Hale's Bar Marina and they will have directions.

There is a good chance I will be there Friday night. Post or pm if you are coming and I will tell you how to find my slip. It is over near the cabins.

Come on down. The dock residence are partiers and they are cool with loud boats. It is a laid back environment.

There is a bunch to do in Chattanooga but if you are road weary I would recommend hitting the Mexican restaurant in Jasper. It is nearby and they serve powerful drinks if you ask for the top shelf.

The run to downtown and back is 70 miles. 35 each way.

gnorthga 10-01-2009 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by TCBoss302 (Post 2964364)
This is the real reason Gerald bought a new boat. Notice in the bottom picture (see post #26) that my Baja is pulling away from his 35 Fountain.

Well! what can i say

Again, what you going to do about your statis now.

Mr. so call go fast man:lolhit:

gnorthga 10-01-2009 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by haulinvols (Post 2964481)
Yup. I see you got a new ride since then. I was in the 25 Outlaw black with red flames that day. That run was a great ending to our season that year.

man I love your boat. are you guys coming and if so who coming down with you

haulinvols 10-01-2009 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by gnorthga (Post 2964566)
man I love your boat. are you guys coming and if so who coming down with you

Thanks...unfortunately, we sold the boat last year when our son was born. So far I have not found the perfect replacement yet.

I would love to join the run and may be able to if my buddy and I can get his Pantera back together in time.

johnlomant 10-01-2009 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by chattviper (Post 2964376)
You coming? I met you in Destin...you have a beautiful cat! Come give Gerald a run for his money!! :)

The boat is in the shop for some upgrades but we may be coming up in a 25 eliminator with a little 640 in her.