Notices

Chattanooga Poker Run

Old 10-01-2009, 11:20 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

So I may have to show up for a camio apperance.. However I have always considered myself to have a big set, But that being said I'm not so sure I want to ride in that YPM donzi !!! lol !!
Old 10-02-2009, 06:50 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by littledcsrodshop
So I may have to show up for a camio apperance.. However I have always considered myself to have a big set, But that being said I'm not so sure I want to ride in that YPM donzi !!! lol !!
Come on over. You will be safe and sound on the ride in the Young Performance Donzi. The drive made it through another season so I won't be stomping on it hard until I get Eddie to go through it this winter. I may squeeze it a little but probably won't hold it open very long.
Old 10-02-2009, 07:01 AM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

Nice! Hope you can make it up here. Care to share what upgrades you are doing?

Originally Posted by johnlomant
The boat is in the shop for some upgrades but we may be coming up in a 25 eliminator with a little 640 in her.
Old 10-02-2009, 07:17 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Extension box for now, but might be adding a 4.0 whipple
Old 10-02-2009, 07:47 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by johnlomant
The boat is in the shop for some upgrades but we may be coming up in a 25 eliminator with a little 640 in her.
If the baby is here by then we will be there if not well I am not too sure I need to be 2 hours from home pulling a boat trying to get to the hospital.
Old 10-02-2009, 01:17 PM
Registered

If I had my boat together I'd come but its in my shop with no interrior in it...getting a head start on upgrades as my winter project.Have fun the pic's look amazing.
Old 10-02-2009, 01:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by justincasey57
If I had my boat together I'd come but its in my shop with no interrior in it...getting a head start on upgrades as my winter project.Have fun the pic's look amazing.
Not to get off subject but are you looking for an intercooler ?? Ifso what kind of charger you running ?? I am not trying to pry or be nosey but I have one I "may" be getting rid of & if you are looking I may be able to help..
Later, Scott

Heres my email: littledcsrodshop(at)comcast(dot)net
Old 10-02-2009, 01:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ZXXX Donzi
Come on over. You will be safe and sound on the ride in the Young Performance Donzi. The drive made it through another season so I won't be stomping on it hard until I get Eddie to go through it this winter. I may squeeze it a little but probably won't hold it open very long.
I hope to be able to say the same thing next year on the drive thing !! Athough I most likely won't be making quite the power you are I'm pushing more hull surface so we'll see..

Last time I was over your way I heard you were going to put some longer tabs on ?? Did you get them on & did they help the handling out ??
Old 10-02-2009, 03:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by littledcsrodshop
Not to get off subject but are you looking for an intercooler ?? Ifso what kind of charger you running ?? I am not trying to pry or be nosey but I have one I "may" be getting rid of & if you are looking I may be able to help..
Later, Scott

Heres my email: littledcsrodshop(at)comcast(dot)net
No not looking for a cooler anymore just found out me and the wife are expecting a baby.New gas tanks,carpet,interior,paint and graphics and shes done for this winter project.
Old 10-02-2009, 04:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by justincasey57
No not looking for a cooler anymore just found out me and the wife are expecting a baby.New gas tanks,carpet,interior,paint and graphics and shes done for this winter project.
Totally understand that !! Just checking cause I have a good cooler for a centrifical that I may not use..

Congrats on the baby !!

Proceed with poker running smack..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.