Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   the truth about man of steel (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/217992-truth-about-man-steel.html)

flight club 10-04-2009 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by C5Steve (Post 2966391)
The old 46 Skater Recovery did not have any bustle

It does now! Skater added it for me

plumbers crack 10-04-2009 10:57 PM

Tough crowd in here.

LubeJobs42 10-05-2009 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by plumbers crack (Post 2966176)
Is this legit??????????????

I was wondering the same thing!

C5Steve 10-05-2009 04:41 AM

Originally Posted by flight club (Post 2966402)
It does now! Skater added it for me

nice job, boat came out beautiful...congratulations. Any pics of how the interior/dash came out?

GLH 10-05-2009 06:08 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Nice Rig Congrats whatever brand it is.

Catmando 10-07-2009 11:31 AM

If anybody knows Mr. Zekelman, ask him if he is a member here. It seems this person 'mosenzo' is a one hit wonder trying to pull a fast one on us. Wouldn't be the first time(Big Scotty).

BLee 10-07-2009 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Catmando (Post 2968289)
If anybody knows Mr. Zekelman, ask him if he is a member here. It seems this person 'mosenzo' is a one hit wonder trying to pull a fast one on us. Wouldn't be the first time(Big Scotty).

It's him. The comment he made to Pete, is almost word for word what was said to me at the shop regarding Barry & their friendship, and his boat back in April. I think the pencil is already sharpened for designing his next Skater. :cool-smiley-011:

Twin-Kyle 10-07-2009 08:53 PM

The comment about his money and Buggatti, that sold me.

Smarty 10-22-2009 07:04 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by mosenzo (Post 2965871)
gents, the truth is my cat is a 50 ft outerlimits, i have had it up to 170mph but we will tweek it in the off season. It was designed as a pleasure boat so dont compare it to a mystic etc.. I only want to run about 190 with my friends and family, no need to go faster as I know i can. Truth be told 130 in 6 footers in my old Skater is the real joy, speed in flat water is for wimps!. Yes I got my money back for the Buggatti, dont know what they were thinking but they woke up and made good> I started the company from 5 employees so I did not get handed it on a silver plater. I love and respect my employees as I would not be here withou them and I take care of them as if they were my own children, just ask ANY OF THEM, THEY ARE THEY BEST. see you at some poker runs this summer, not the fastest but we are the badest boat in town.

P.S. My apologies to Peter at Skater, I had a brain fart and I should have purchased another one of you boats as you have been very loyal to me< i am truly sorry, it will never happen again!

What I find impressive is your 164' Man of Steel megayacht built by Heesen. I thought owning a turbine powered catamaran was something but this yacht is something else. It is shown in the November Power and Motoryacht magazine cover,and on page 67. Congratulations on such a beautiful yacht.

Is this available for charter? Outstanding yacht.

TomFTM 10-23-2009 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Smarty (Post 2977856)
What I find impressive is your 164' Man of Steel megayacht built by Heesen. I thought owing a turbine powered catamaran was something but yacht is something else. It is shown in the November Power and Motoryacht magazine, page 67. Congratulations on such a beautiful yacht.

Is this available for charter? Outstanding yacht.

I just saw that boat in Savannah GA this past weekend , that boat is awesome ..