If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: big speed

Charter Mod Charter Member BLee's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Cigarette - "90MPH" Edition
    E Dock
    I  Voted
    Quote Originally Posted by frankenstein View Post
    Everybody goes out and wants to beat Miss Geico, and every now and then someone does and that's all you hear about, but it's funny how they never say anything about all the races they get their butts kicked.

I don't know of anyone, or any team, that enjoys talking about any competition they didn't win. Why would they?

Registered VIP Member
    My Boats:
    1998 Scarab
    Long Island, NY
    Quote Originally Posted by BLee View Post
    I don't know of anyone, or any team, that enjoys talking about any competition they didn't win. Why would they?

Point well taken. I know everybody wants to beat the best, but to me acting professional after a victory is just as big as the victory itself. Just my opinion, please don't read to much into it. Before Geico, my favorite team was Alcone, and those teams couldn't be more opposite, except for winning of course.

Skater Brother Platinum Member FREEDOM US1's Avatar
    My Boats:
    46 Skater,35 Cig, 57 Carver
    Wichita, KS
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottB View Post
    Just found this on Youtube, I think it give a pretty good perspective on the speed of Miss GEICO, Aquamania, WHM, and Superheat. Notice the helicopter, if it were racing it would be running 5th lol
    You guys looked great!!! Congrats!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12