Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Todays stronges performance boat co. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/218210-todays-stronges-performance-boat-co.html)

Jupiter Sunsation 10-08-2009 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix (Post 2969233)
Ok I'll fall for it, who is The "other" your talking about?

I bet it rhymes with Ponzi........ They are the next town over from Nortech and recently got acquired by some venture capitalists along with Proline boats. They have not produced a boat in all of 2009......

salesmanship 10-08-2009 04:12 PM

That was coming from the tongue in my cheek.
I just like stirrin it up!

thisistank 10-08-2009 08:03 PM

I can't believe 5 people actually voted for Fountain! I'd like to hear the reasoning behind that!:picard1:

I'm a big Baja fan and if this poll was posted 2 years ago I'd say they would've been counted in the upper 10% of people thinking they were doing well. Just goes to show, you never really know what is going on behind the curtains.

Hey Terry, care to stir it up a bit more??

Why did Nor-Tech pull their line from Fastboats?? Just curious, never heard the official story I don't think.

customryder 10-08-2009 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by thisistank (Post 2969448)
I can't believe 5 people actually voted for Fountain! I'd like to hear the reasoning behind that!:picard1:

I'm a big Baja fan and if this poll was posted 2 years ago I'd say they would've been counted in the upper 10% of people thinking they were doing well. Just goes to show, you never really know what is going on behind the curtains.

Hey Terry, care to stir it up a bit more??

Why did Nor-Tech pull their line from Fastboats?? Just curious, never heard the official story I don't think.

fountain is not "Dead" Yet.. you may be surprised how it plays out..

thisistank 10-08-2009 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by customryder (Post 2969540)
fountain is not "Dead" Yet.. you may be surprised how it plays out..

Yea, I know they're not gone but the question is strongest boat company....A company currently going through BK and being sold to highest bidder is not (in my opinion) "strong" in this market.

Wildman_grafix 10-08-2009 10:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation (Post 2969281)
I bet it rhymes with Ponzi........ They are the next town over from Nortech and recently got acquired by some venture capitalists along with Proline boats. They have not produced a boat in all of 2009......

I forgot they where close to Nortech.
Sounded like Reggie wanted the same group to buy him out.

To bad I was all ready with my new truck sticker.:drink::drink:

Cash Bar 10-08-2009 10:54 PM

TS- That was WAAAYYY too deep for the LIGHT entertainment that people use this site for.

Although, I bet OTHER will be making a strong PR showing for Key West. :eek::lolhit::party-smiley-004:

johnlomant 10-09-2009 07:11 AM

Nordic is doing well with more models to offer than any other brand out there. They are building new boats every day.

salesmanship 10-09-2009 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by Cash Bar (Post 2969584)
TS- That was WAAAYYY too deep for the LIGHT entertainment that people use this site for.

Although, I bet OTHER will be making a strong PR showing for Key West. :eek::lolhit::party-smiley-004:

I knew somebody would get it. :kiss: