Notices

JBS TV show

Old 10-19-2009, 03:45 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
It was a helluva show when they all fired the turbines in the middle of Duvall STREET last year
It was surreal... felt more like outer space than key west.

oh, wait. that's the same thing.

Very cool vid, Jeff. Hope you and the team can make it this year.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 10-22-2009, 01:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wish we could make it too! It seems like all I do is look for sponsorships all day long, in return I get a sharp stick in the eye. If anyone knows of anybody, let me know. It is killing our Team to sit by and watch all these races, knowing we have a killer boat and an awesome team just being wasted! I miss my boating family!!! Good Luck in the wild wild west boyz, we will be cheering from the side lines. Thanks to all JBS racing fans for hanging in there with us! You continue to amaze me! Love Mrs.JBS xoxo
Old 10-22-2009, 08:28 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jerrycha Steele
I wish we could make it too! It seems like all I do is look for sponsorships all day long, in return I get a sharp stick in the eye. If anyone knows of anybody, let me know. It is killing our Team to sit by and watch all these races, knowing we have a killer boat and an awesome team just being wasted! I miss my boating family!!! Good Luck in the wild wild west boyz, we will be cheering from the side lines. Thanks to all JBS racing fans for hanging in there with us! You continue to amaze me! Love Mrs.JBS xoxo
In the video, you guys definitely leave no doubt to your competitive spirit.

You mention making sacrifices to stay on the race course, like selling your house?? What is it about today's racing that makes THAT kind of sacrifice worth it to you guys? There can't be ANY way the races pay anywhere NEAR the money to replace something like your home one day?

That part just threw me a little bit. I can completely understand having the drive to compete, but I can't see making THAT big of a sacrifice for boat racing? Maybe NASCAR or similar, that you could recoup millions with a great season, but until boat racing somehow gets on that track, isn't it mainly for fun?

Thanks for sharing the info with us too! Good luck getting that machine back out there.