Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   HAVASU - CONVOY - Wed. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/21837-havasu-convoy-wed.html)

rick32 04-08-2002 02:42 PM

HAVASU - CONVOY - Wed.

Hey,
I was day dreaming about a few weeks from now, when we'll all be hav'in some fun in Havabrew.... Yup ! Can't want to burn my ass off and peel for the rest of the summer.....Who said tanned fat looks better ??

Anyhow, who's leaving Wed with Kenny & I and who's leaving Thrusday, etc.... BTW : Thrudsya night a few of us are head'in to Laughlin for dinner and Gambl'in..... I am coming home on Monday.... screw traffic !

Wed.

K. Boyce ( Mr. Moregeous )
Rick 32

Thurs.

Fri.

Cheer's ( It's all about Chilled Tequila) ,
Rick32
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

thisistank 04-08-2002 05:36 PM

Hey Rick,

I think Nort, me and Kevin with the cafe are towing out there Thurs early a.m. like 430. When's Ron, Jeffrey, Doug, Gary, etc etc etc going???

Tank

rick32 04-08-2002 06:02 PM

Hey Tank,

You still owe me mucho shotz and some
cold sud'z bro.........! ( laughs )......I dont know when Team TUG TUG is going out, that's why I am trying to get us all to figure it out ! .... One things for sure, they are too scared or too old to hang with " The Darkside " ............

Cheer's,
Rick :D :cool:

thisistank 04-08-2002 06:07 PM

OK, first of all it is you who owes the beers, you big flake!!!:D

I'd like to roll out with you guys on Wed. but that is just a bit too early for me......I think Ron said on Saturday that they were going out there on Wed. Who know:rolleyes: It's to bad we can't all get together and have one huge convoy.

Stand by to party brother that's all I can say!! Oh and go to the SCOPE website and let them know when you're going on there too. ;)

Tank

ssherman 04-08-2002 06:47 PM

Last i heard is depart thursday morning abot 4 am that is jeffrey and ron I hope they dont bump mit up my flight doesnt get in until wed @ 7 pm

rick32 04-08-2002 07:25 PM

SSherman,
Your coming along ! ! that's great ! it'll be good to see ya
this year .... We'll have to have a few.....Norty said that tank was buying and besides, he still owes me huge !

Cheer's,
Rick 32:cool:

PhantomChaos 04-08-2002 07:51 PM

Ricko (darkside)..........

The plan is to leave early Thursday.....maybe we could do the Laughlin trip Thursday night!

Lacing Sunday. I may leave my boat there in storage for Memeorial.....but not sure.

tanned fat looks better 04-08-2002 07:57 PM

Rick are you saying Burnt fat looks better??:D

RiverGirl 04-08-2002 08:59 PM

Hey ol Mr Darkside....Tug Tug Baby!! :D

Now... I know your not going to behave sooo I won't even say it.
..what's Mr. Moregeous stand for...?

:p

thisistank 04-08-2002 10:29 PM

Rick,

I have your 1 round for the 8 that you owe bro oh wait, wait, we just went out on Saturday, that was 9 you owe now!!:D :D

4 A.M. Thurs is the time to roll!

R.G.

You making it out???

Tank