Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Lake Cumberland Bank(s) or Bank that has the Note on Ballistic (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/218628-lake-cumberland-bank-s-bank-has-note-ballistic.html)

gnorthga 10-15-2009 07:59 PM

We just bought two boats from Shogren Marine.

We have clear titles.

Randy at LCM wanted more for a used boat than Scott and Greg wanted for a new boat

And Scott and greg anwser the phone after the sale and help fix problems with your boat and give you more for your trade in.

And Scott is a very good business man and they will be around for long long time to sevice the sale

Why would you want to buy from someone who you cant trust

I just wired Scott well over a $100,000.00 and never worried about my money for one minute.

I cant imagine buying a boat for anyone else.

My hat is off to the Dealer of the year after year (Hell they out lasted Fountain)

Scott, Bruce, and Super man Greg

Thanks for the many good years of trustworthy deals and I look forward to buying again.

It is always a wonderful time to work with you's guys.

See you in Miami.

One happy customer

Gerald

scarab+ 10-15-2009 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by gnorthga (Post 2973792)

We have clear titles.

Randy at LCM wanted more for a used boat than Scott and Greg wanted for a new boat

And Scott and greg anwser the phone after the sale and help fix problems with your boat and give you more for your trade in.

And Scott is a very good business man and they will be around for long long time to sevice the sale

I just wired Scott well over a $100,000.00 and never worried about my money for one minute.

My hat is off to the Dealer of the year after year (Hell they out lasted Fountain)

Thanks for the many good years of trustworthy deals and I look forward to buying again.

See you in Miami.

One happy customer

Gerald

GB you posted with 100% truth! Keep it up!

Cash Bar 10-15-2009 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by gnorthga (Post 2973792)

We have clear titles.

See you in Miami.

One happy customer

Gerald

If Shogren had Ballistic, maybe they COULD buy from Scott.

Or maybe Scott can cut a deal and GO GET Ballistic?

:drink:

OL40SVX 10-15-2009 08:49 PM

It was a repo from Fastboats NOT LCM!

Magic Medicine 10-16-2009 06:36 AM

Oh Brian!!!!!! Nice work man!!!!!!

Pro1 10-16-2009 08:34 AM

It may be a government seizure.

Kool-Aid Man 10-16-2009 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm (Post 2973841)
It was a repo from Fastboats NOT LCM!

That's what i thought...

customryder 10-16-2009 05:27 PM

[I] have the contact info if you want it.

shrue 10-19-2009 07:49 PM

Hey Kool-Aid Man,

I'd like yo talk to you about your Konrads...shoot me an email at [email protected] or call me at 216-244-5479.

Thanks, Sam

Cig35Mistress 10-21-2009 10:17 PM

I'm looking at a 1988 40' Fountain 12M that is now a repo at National Liquidators in Cleveland, and was previously being marketed at Lake Cumberland Marine through their www.ExoticInventoryLiquidators.com website.

Is there any way of determining the bank that holds the note on that boat? Is it more likely that LCM defaulted on the boat, or a private owner? Nearly all of the boats listed on the Exotic website are now at National in Cleveland. Seems to me that LCM is the defaulting party, right? HELP!

Thanks,

Harry