If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Offshoreonly Advertiser Double R Performance's Avatar
    My Boats:
    Nor-tech, Outerlimits, Mercury Racing TEAM Engine Packages
    Wherever We Need To Be
    Quote Originally Posted by Ptufaro View Post
    I got this recently, then all my email contacts got a day later

Pete still have your 30 Daytona?

how are you doing recently?
    I would like to introduce you a very good company and its website is It can offer you all kinds of electronic products that you may be in need,such as laptops ,gps ,TV LCD,cell phones,ps3,MP3/4,and etc........
    You can take some time to have a check ,there must be something you 'd like to purchase .
    The contact E-mail: [email protected]
    MSN: [email protected]
    TEL: 0086+138 3165 0438
    Hope you can enjoy yourself in shopping from that company !
    Not sure on the Daytona. Raymond is sea trialing it as we speak.

My Boats:
    BAJA OL 650HP/ SABER 28 Gellner unlimited with konrad ace
    I got that, you mean I should not of given them my ss # and bank account #. just kidding but I have found out that a company has been taking 19.
    99 a month out of my debit card account ,I and my wife missed it for 14 months. I was at my bank complaining something was phucked up. the manager found it we called I asked what am I getting for this charge and the azz on the other line said I don't no. I asked for the address it was a po# box , so I said well I have friends that work at the post office and I will get the address and pay you guys a visit. He hung up. I got back 200 bucks and changed the card #. the only thing I could think of was some hangers I bought off the TV drunk one night for my wife the ones that fold down and hold 3 shirts in the space of one. man I am still pissed the po was out in the mid west. art

Platinum Member Platinum Member Ptufaro's Avatar
    Metairie, La.
    Quote Originally Posted by Double R Performance View Post
    Not sure on the Daytona. Raymond is sea trialing it as we speak.
    I have a Daytona for sale in the classifieds I think that is what he was asking about.
    I wish someone was sea trialing it they would have no reason not to buy it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12