If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered VIP Member
    My Boats:
    1998 Scarab
    Long Island, NY
    Quote Originally Posted by STATEMENT 1 View Post
    I do not normaly post, but in this case i will. George was a friend of mine that I met through my employment with Hustler Powerboats and Joe Loguidice. He was my friend and a wonderful human being. I boated with Goerge and traveled with him many miles on the water and on the ground. He was responsible, most likey more than most of us! A terrible accident occurred and he and his Wife are gone. Out of respect to Him, His Wife and friends say no more, just remember the guy as he always was ! Happy. May they rest in peace.

Chip Fendt
    I'm with you Chip. R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND View Post
    Your info is wrong so was media so shut your trap!
    Really?! The bridge was open to navigation, & this actually occurred during daylight hours? - How silly of me.

My Boats:
    35 Cigarette, 21 Superboat, 28 Sea Ray
    Long Island
    Quote Originally Posted by gsb027 View Post
    Really?! The bridge was open to navigation, & this actually occurred during daylight hours? - How silly of me.
    Whats your reason for being here with 3 posts just to stir sh*t? Reguardless of what the circumstances, it was a terrible ACCIDENT, and three people lost their lives. So like someone told you before out of pure respect shut up, and take your meaningless comments somewhere else..........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12