If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Charter Member #1093 Charter Member SteveDavid's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2003 60' SeaRay, 2014 30' Concept CC
    Lighthouse Point & Ocean Reef FL

Thumbs up Corsa Performance, First Class People!

Just wanted to share a "first class" experience I had today with Jim Browning of Corsa.

While installing our new engines, I noticed the flappers inside my tail pipes were wiped out. These are app. 2 1/2 years old. On a couple, the rubber was blown away from the SS flap, on 2 others the actual metal part of the flap was cracked or blown away. I contact Corsa by e Mail and they responded within hours. They also called my office a few minutes after they opened this morning.

Mr. Browning's response was an immediate desire to help. His first words were that their SS flaps are guaranteed for life, and in fact they are trying to build some even better. He gave a warranty number to me immediately and said if I need them soon, send them next day air & he'll have them back like new within 3 days. No questions, no ifs, no "but you have superchargers, you run in salt water, etc. etc. Nothing but first rate service from a company that stands behind their products.

In my Daughter's words, that's pretty cool!

Nice to hear, sounds like good people.

Diamond Member #001 Charter Member C_Spray's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2000 Formula 382 with Innovation 600's
    Coastal North Carolina
    This has been my experience with CORSA every time I have dealt with them. In the end, I have become good friends with the Brownings. They are very smart and very classy people - a first-class operation. The world could use more like them. Lots more.
    Retired! Boating full-time now.

I too had a great experience with them last year! They really know their setups. I explained what was happening and without having to take the Silent Choice apart, the guy knew right away what I needed and had it next dayed to me! Excellent service and products!