Should I beleve this women >

Should I beleve this women

Notices

Should I beleve this women

Old 10-24-2009, 02:20 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sleek1
Okay, I'm gullible. What's the point of winning a bid and not paying or collecting? Cheap thrills for someone who has nothing better to do? I'm not being a smartars, just don't get it.
Cheap thrills for someone who has nothing better to do?
Or dont have the $$$$ to wrap up the deal ,and then you end up re-listing cause once the next bidder gets a second chance ooffer they thinks its a SCAM or you just ran up there bid .have had decent luck with the smaller parts but trucks,cars,cycles, they end up having probs but they usually sell to someone who aw it on ebay and completes the deal after the auction ends.
good luck Velocity
Old 10-24-2009, 06:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thought something was odd when after the action was over he called me and wanted a survey. I have no problem with that, but shouldnt you do that before you bid? This is my first time selling on ebay and my last. Too many strokers!!!
Old 10-24-2009, 09:29 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

More likely cold feet/ buyers remorse??
Old 10-25-2009, 12:19 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

where in new york did he say he was from?
Old 10-25-2009, 01:14 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

I've had the same BS on ebay as a buyer. I won a truck a few years ago and when I contacted the seller to arrange payment and pick up, he said it sold locally 3 days earlier.
I have had many good experiences with ebay purchases also. You just have to make sure and protect yourself.
Old 10-25-2009, 08:17 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

I have sold 2 vehicles and perhaps a dozen smaller items on ebay. All but one went very smoothly. On the one, some idiot won the bid on the vehicle and then came up with multiple excuses not to complete the deal. We mutually agreed to kill the deal and the vehicle sold pronto on the next auction.

Interesting note...both vehicles were sold sight unseen...paid in full and picked up by a transporter. To be honest, I would not be that trusting!

Originally Posted by Griff
I've had the same BS on ebay as a buyer. I won a truck a few years ago and when I contacted the seller to arrange payment and pick up, he said it sold locally 3 days earlier.
I have had many good experiences with ebay purchases also. You just have to make sure and protect yourself.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:28 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ebay is the Devil's playground...Did you check out my auctions?..LOL!
Old 10-25-2009, 09:36 AM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

This isn't ebay dealings only.
I listed my previous boat here on OSO. Some dick from New York that worked for GM (I believe) called several times about the boat, then agreed to buy it. His wife/GF even called on it to talk with me. Seemed genuine. Anyways, he said he'd call back in 2 days with the info as far as having his buddy pick it up and to make the payment arrangements. Few days goes by, nothing. I called him, at which point he said he changed his mind. I had no problem with that as I wasn't out anything but a few minutes of my time and the hopeful of having the boat sold. I was a little put off he didn't have the balls to call and say he was no longer interested. As it turned out, the next person (another OSO member here) called on it, came and bought it a week or so later.
Old 10-25-2009, 09:39 AM
Registered

The guy is from Moira Ny.
Old 10-25-2009, 11:57 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts

if he gave you his girlfriends number,it sounds like he doesn,t even have money for his own phone ,,then ran out of gas money in va.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.