Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Card Shark case??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/219083-card-shark-case.html)

pslonaker 10-25-2009 11:13 AM

Card Shark case???

Thank you VERY much..

C5Steve 10-25-2009 11:40 AM

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/cou...ase_id-118694/

skater40 10-25-2009 12:34 PM

It looks like markel has evidence that Leon is tied to the theft of the card shark boat.

pslonaker 10-25-2009 02:13 PM

Well, that is something that I cannot positively say...until I am told and proven to me otherwise, but it is something that I have believed all along and stated. Derebery was and is in MASSIVE debt, mainly because of that boat he has been building for the past 2 or 3 years and his business is way down. There just aint that many people here in the Dallas/Fort Worth area left or that dont know about him to screw over. This whole deal is going to be entertaining.

skater40 10-25-2009 03:02 PM

I heard he is going to be arrested on this missing boat.

pslonaker 10-25-2009 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by skater40 (Post 2979235)
I heard he is going to be arrested on this missing boat.

I cant say one way or the other, but I have heard the same thing although I have not been told that from anyone official. Leon screwed me over awhile back and I am absolutely enjoying this. What goes around comes around. I will say this...I have the proof for a lawsuit against him for fraud...rather my attorney does, and I was asked "officially" to hold off on my battle and I was asked by an official, so I am going to honor their request. I might only get scraps after this is over, but scraps is better than nothing and if Leon wants to contact me and settle for 8K...then I will drop everything and sign a release to him or his attorney that I will not bring the matter up again and call things even. I bought a motor from him that was no where near what he claimed. I dont expect him to give me the motor, but I will settle for 1/2 of what I paid. If he doesnt want to settle...then I go after him in court like this insurance company is doing and I go for 3 times the amount I paid him, plus all my other expenses I had with this motor.

Pro1 10-25-2009 07:47 PM

wow a lot of court cases going on with performance boats right now. What kind of boat is Card Shark?

el indio 10-25-2009 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by PSlonaker (Post 2979238)
I cant say one way or the other, but I have heard the same thing although I have not been told that from anyone official. Leon screwed me over awhile back and I am absolutely enjoying this. What goes around comes around. I will say this...I have the proof for a lawsuit against him for fraud...rather my attorney does, and I was asked "officially" to hold off on my battle and I was asked by an official, so I am going to honor their request. I might only get scraps after this is over, but scraps is better than nothing and if Leon wants to contact me and settle for 8K...then I will drop everything and sign a release to him or his attorney that I will not bring the matter up again and call things even. I bought a motor from him that was no where near what he claimed. I dont expect him to give me the motor, but I will settle for 1/2 of what I paid. If he doesnt want to settle...then I go after him in court like this insurance company is doing and I go for 3 times the amount I paid him, plus all my other expenses I had with this motor.

SOUNDS LIKE THE LEAST OF HIS PROBLEMS.....M.M..

Velocity Vector 10-25-2009 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by Pro1 (Post 2979362)
wow a lot of court cases going on with performance boats right now. What kind of boat is Card Shark?

It was just a little'o 2005 Nortech 4300 Vee & 2005 Myco Trailer and remember innocent till proven guilty and Art is the money man behind the boat Leon has put a lot of time into it but Art has the cash.