Notices

Card Shark case???

Old 10-25-2009, 11:13 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Card Shark case???

Thank you VERY much..

Last edited by pslonaker; 10-25-2009 at 11:49 AM.
Old 10-25-2009, 11:40 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/cou...ase_id-118694/
Old 10-25-2009, 12:34 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It looks like markel has evidence that Leon is tied to the theft of the card shark boat.
Old 10-25-2009, 02:13 PM
Registered

Well, that is something that I cannot positively say...until I am told and proven to me otherwise, but it is something that I have believed all along and stated. Derebery was and is in MASSIVE debt, mainly because of that boat he has been building for the past 2 or 3 years and his business is way down. There just aint that many people here in the Dallas/Fort Worth area left or that dont know about him to screw over. This whole deal is going to be entertaining.
Old 10-25-2009, 03:02 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I heard he is going to be arrested on this missing boat.
Old 10-25-2009, 03:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by skater40
I heard he is going to be arrested on this missing boat.
I cant say one way or the other, but I have heard the same thing although I have not been told that from anyone official. Leon screwed me over awhile back and I am absolutely enjoying this. What goes around comes around. I will say this...I have the proof for a lawsuit against him for fraud...rather my attorney does, and I was asked "officially" to hold off on my battle and I was asked by an official, so I am going to honor their request. I might only get scraps after this is over, but scraps is better than nothing and if Leon wants to contact me and settle for 8K...then I will drop everything and sign a release to him or his attorney that I will not bring the matter up again and call things even. I bought a motor from him that was no where near what he claimed. I dont expect him to give me the motor, but I will settle for 1/2 of what I paid. If he doesnt want to settle...then I go after him in court like this insurance company is doing and I go for 3 times the amount I paid him, plus all my other expenses I had with this motor.
Old 10-25-2009, 07:47 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 21 Posts

wow a lot of court cases going on with performance boats right now. What kind of boat is Card Shark?
Old 10-25-2009, 08:10 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by PSlonaker
I cant say one way or the other, but I have heard the same thing although I have not been told that from anyone official. Leon screwed me over awhile back and I am absolutely enjoying this. What goes around comes around. I will say this...I have the proof for a lawsuit against him for fraud...rather my attorney does, and I was asked "officially" to hold off on my battle and I was asked by an official, so I am going to honor their request. I might only get scraps after this is over, but scraps is better than nothing and if Leon wants to contact me and settle for 8K...then I will drop everything and sign a release to him or his attorney that I will not bring the matter up again and call things even. I bought a motor from him that was no where near what he claimed. I dont expect him to give me the motor, but I will settle for 1/2 of what I paid. If he doesnt want to settle...then I go after him in court like this insurance company is doing and I go for 3 times the amount I paid him, plus all my other expenses I had with this motor.
SOUNDS LIKE THE LEAST OF HIS PROBLEMS.....M.M..
Old 10-25-2009, 08:35 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Pro1
wow a lot of court cases going on with performance boats right now. What kind of boat is Card Shark?
It was just a little'o 2005 Nortech 4300 Vee & 2005 Myco Trailer and remember innocent till proven guilty and Art is the money man behind the boat Leon has put a lot of time into it but Art has the cash.

Last edited by Velocity Vector; 10-25-2009 at 08:46 PM.
Old 10-25-2009, 08:35 PM
Registered

Insurance company filing suit to try and collect money. Probably because the boat was stolen while on his property. Only a guess. As everything on here is!
Law suit are what Attorneys and Insurance companies do.
Does not mean they are right. It means they are spending the money with attorneys. Does not imply anything criminal or illegal.
Most Commerce, particularly high end luxury is off. A Bunch! The fact Derbery remains open in this economy says something. Obviously a few haters are taking a free shot here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.