Masters Golf Tournament

Old 04-09-2002, 02:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

C ya there!
Old 04-09-2002, 07:26 PM
Registered

Are you guys going to the practice rounds or the tournament rounds? If you are going to the tournament rounds, how in the world did you get tickets??? I can't seem to come across any. I think it's one of those deals where somebody has to die or something.

Mike
Old 04-09-2002, 09:50 PM
Registered

oh I forgot, they are prim and proper down there. no sense of humor. last I heard tourney rounds going for 10-20k!!!guys even scalp their press credentials!!
well enjoy, I play in a matchup tourney at my club my score plus the total score of a pro @ the masters. hope this year I get some one besides Norman or Mickelson!!
please post some pics
Augusta is the holy ground!

Mattyboy
Old 04-11-2002, 02:30 PM
Registered

Easy now!! contact Augusta National get your name on the lottery youll hear something in about 6 years seriously the lottery needs to happen so you eventually recieve your own practice tickets and dont ever miss a year! you will eventually recieve them and once you do never let it slide!!! I like the practice rounds for the photograpy ops as for tourney rounds you have to know someone, all the tickets have been sold for years family and cooperate hold them. they pass generation to generation.
jrocket
Old 04-11-2002, 03:37 PM
Registered

I was down Monday for practive round. What a course! If anyone is a golfer you must experience Augusta! The weather was perfect on Monday too!
Old 04-15-2002, 02:24 PM
Eric1969

The tournament was awesome.

Big Mike,

My inlaws live in Augusta and they and their friends always share tickets. In addition, my father in law is the doctor for alot of the members and the Club Pros, so they give him all the tickets he needs. I have been going to the Masters for about 6-7 years now, go every day and love it. These are the hardest tickets to get in sports.

Mattyboy,

Had a guy offer me $4,000 for my badge, which is good for all 4 rounds. I just laughed and kept walking. BTW, he had it in cash!!

Black Thunder Boats,

Practice rounds are neat also. Wednesday are the best practice round day b/c of the par 3 tournament.