Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Albert Haynesworth has an MTI (I think) >

Albert Haynesworth has an MTI (I think)

Notices

Albert Haynesworth has an MTI (I think)

Old 10-27-2009, 10:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

New one is on the way and the paint is going to be pretty wild.
Old 10-27-2009, 11:39 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Shanghied Again
I think with his new contract he has with the Washington Redskins he has to back away from anything dangerous including superfast boats for 5 years.
Originally Posted by Tantrum
New one is on the way and the paint is going to be pretty wild.

That doesn't sound like he's backing away from fast boats to me!
Old 10-27-2009, 11:50 AM
Registered

Who is that great looking co-pilot he has in the last pic you put up BLee, looks like Albert is travelling with a serious crowd LOL!!!! I know there has been several other athletes that have owned boats as well, as a matter of fact our good friend Benson who left our Bears to come back and kick our Azz as a Bengal had quite the famous boating experiences down in Texas. I know Elway has always been an avid boater as he was written up in Powerboat for his custom made 36 foot old-school wooden boat that had twin Ilmors in it as well. I know some of the Bears do a lot of boating on Lake Michigan but not sure if any of them actually own their own boat, most will actually pay a huge rental fee for a day or weekend to take friends and such out though.
Old 10-27-2009, 11:53 AM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Originally Posted by BLee
That doesn't sound like he's backing away from fast boats to me!
Albert's new boat is a 48MTI with????????????? power and some killer paint. This boat is BAD ASS!!!!!!!
Old 10-27-2009, 01:01 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by hammer01
Who is that great looking co-pilot he has in the last pic you put up BLee, looks like Albert is travelling with a serious crowd LOL!!!! I know there has been several other athletes that have owned boats as well, as a matter of fact our good friend Benson who left our Bears to come back and kick our Azz as a Bengal had quite the famous boating experiences down in Texas. I know Elway has always been an avid boater as he was written up in Powerboat for his custom made 36 foot old-school wooden boat that had twin Ilmors in it as well. I know some of the Bears do a lot of boating on Lake Michigan but not sure if any of them actually own their own boat, most will actually pay a huge rental fee for a day or weekend to take friends and such out though.

Pat S girlfriend and her sister..i took the pic
Old 10-27-2009, 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by cdowns
Albert's new boat is a 48MTI with????????????? power and some killer paint. This boat is BAD ASS!!!!!!!
That is good to hear. Last time we talked the Redskins wanted him to back away from anything that can endanger his life with the 5 year contract. Albert loves boating and I couldn't see him without a boat. Will be great to see him in Miami for the Poker Run. I can't wait to see what paint scheme he has this time. His boats are always wild.
Old 10-27-2009, 01:41 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Hell Raiser Is Down In Clear Lake Texas Now
Old 10-27-2009, 01:55 PM
Registered

There are NASCAR guys all over Lake Norman that own some nice hardware. I don't know any specifics but I am sure some on here do.
Old 10-27-2009, 02:48 PM
Charter Member # 545
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When Albert Haynesworth was at the Jax. Poker Run, he had a camara man riding with him from Espn E-60. He told us that the segment would air in Aug. sometime. Never did see the segment. He rode with Albert during the poker run and mounted some cameras in the cockpit of Hell Raiser that focused on Albert as he drove. I think that shot of him going under a bridge last night was at Jax. Poker run. Talked to Albert at the Outback Crab Shack during the rain storm at lunch. Pretty down to earth guy. Posed for some pictures with our friends.
Old 10-27-2009, 04:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Beak Boater
When Albert Haynesworth was at the Jax. Poker Run, he had a camara man riding with him from Espn E-60. He told us that the segment would air in Aug. sometime. Never did see the segment. He rode with Albert during the poker run and mounted some cameras in the cockpit of Hell Raiser that focused on Albert as he drove. I think that shot of him going under a bridge last night was at Jax. Poker run. Talked to Albert at the Outback Crab Shack during the rain storm at lunch. Pretty down to earth guy. Posed for some pictures with our friends.

The segment was on ESPN last night before the game... Only about a minute or so on the boat. E-60 said the boat runs about 160

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.