Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Albert Haynesworth has an MTI (I think) (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/219164-albert-haynesworth-has-mti-i-think.html)

seltzer 10-27-2009 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by Beak Boater (Post 2980488)
When Albert Haynesworth was at the Jax. Poker Run, he had a camara man riding with him from Espn E-60. He told us that the segment would air in Aug. sometime. Never did see the segment. He rode with Albert during the poker run and mounted some cameras in the cockpit of Hell Raiser that focused on Albert as he drove. I think that shot of him going under a bridge last night was at Jax. Poker run. Talked to Albert at the Outback Crab Shack during the rain storm at lunch. Pretty down to earth guy. Posed for some pictures with our friends.

My (hot) wife and i were some of Randys friends that Albert took time to take pics with.
He could not have been nicer.

hammer01 10-28-2009 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by cowisl (Post 2980419)
Pat S girlfriend and her sister..i took the pic

Actually I was just joking that he had Woodsy with him throttling for that run I believe. I know for sure for the Powerboat pics he had Woodsy with him throttling in Hell Raiser, great shots of the boat too!!! Did someone on the board pick it up from down in Texas as someone stated. I know he enjoyed using it so I would guess it had a few hours on it. The Monday Night Football shots of it seemed to be on a small lake in Tennessee I believe, anyone know which one?

chattviper 10-28-2009 10:20 AM

Its the lake in knoxville. the Lazzara was also on a lake in Knox.

Originally Posted by hammer01 (Post 2981081)
Actually I was just joking that he had Woodsy with him throttling for that run I believe. I know for sure for the Powerboat pics he had Woodsy with him throttling in Hell Raiser, great shots of the boat too!!! Did someone on the board pick it up from down in Texas as someone stated. I know he enjoyed using it so I would guess it had a few hours on it. The Monday Night Football shots of it seemed to be on a small lake in Tennessee I believe, anyone know which one?

Dueclaws 10-28-2009 11:08 AM

I believe the boat was in the Clear Lake Texas area last weekend: saw it (or a twin) on Taylor Lake.

Can't miss it!

tomtbone1993 10-28-2009 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Dueclaws (Post 2981114)
I believe the boat was in the Clear Lake Texas area last weekend: saw it (or a twin) on Taylor Lake.

Can't miss it!

I heard Kenny Armstrong bought it:coolcowboy:

sellsman11 10-28-2009 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993 (Post 2981149)
I heard Kenny Armstrong bought it:coolcowboy:

You heard right.

The pics of the boat on the smaller lake was in Knoxville.

tomtbone1993 10-28-2009 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by sellsman11 (Post 2981177)
You heard right.

The pics of the boat on the smaller lake was in Knoxville.

Texas is fed up with the E-Dock Movement......there will be a lot of news cats added to the Texas team.......:coolcowboy::coolcowboy:

Catergory 4

Hell Rasier

and a few more.....in the works:coolcowboy:

Dueclaws 10-28-2009 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993 (Post 2981184)
Texas is fed up with the E-Dock Movement......there will be a lot of news cats added to the Texas team.......:coolcowboy::coolcowboy:

Catergory 4

Hell Rasier

I'm happy to see the new boats coming into the area!
:circle:

GLH 10-28-2009 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by masi242 (Post 2980710)
He seemed very nice at the Miami show

So that would make your son about 6 feet tall...

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/a...060-large-.jpg

Sea-Dated 10-28-2009 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993 (Post 2981184)

Catergory 4

Hell Rasier

You gots some catchin up to do.....:party-smiley-004: