Notices

Key West this year

Old 10-28-2009, 06:23 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Key West this year

I don't see much talk about Key West on the board this year, are there going to be any OSO gatherings?
Old 10-28-2009, 06:53 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i know fpb has over 140 entered!
Old 10-28-2009, 07:05 AM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There are always unofficial gatherings every night at Ricks and the Tree Bar Hopefully Heather will make it down next year and we can plan something official again

See ya there
Old 10-28-2009, 07:06 AM
Registered

Dawn you decided to go?? that's great
Old 10-28-2009, 07:24 AM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
Dawn you decided to go?? that's great

We decided we HAD to Only for the weekend this year instead of the week ..... but ... at least we will be there some The plan was to fly into Tampa on Thursday, stay at Daves friends (the one that he almost married in KW a few years ago ) and then ride down with her on Friday so I made reservations for Friday, Saturday, Sunday.... drive back to Tampa on Monday, fly home. Dave called the other day and said now we are driving straight to KW from the Tampa airport on Thursday evening which means the three of us will hit KW around 3 am. We will either be following a drunk home or sleeping on the beach cuz we cant get into the hotel til Friday afternoon Always an adventure
Old 10-28-2009, 05:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Motorhome

I am coming to KW in my 31' MoHo does anyone know where I can park it for the races? Willing to pay to play please let me know asap! Thank You! Hitman
Old 10-28-2009, 07:12 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Active Thunder will be there. We are ready for the rough water and the party!
Old 10-28-2009, 09:23 PM
CMC
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
We decided we HAD to Only for the weekend this year instead of the week ..... but ... at least we will be there some The plan was to fly into Tampa on Thursday, stay at Daves friends (the one that he almost married in KW a few years ago ) and then ride down with her on Friday so I made reservations for Friday, Saturday, Sunday.... drive back to Tampa on Monday, fly home. Dave called the other day and said now we are driving straight to KW from the Tampa airport on Thursday evening which means the three of us will hit KW around 3 am. We will either be following a drunk home or sleeping on the beach cuz we cant get into the hotel til Friday afternoon Always an adventure
Be careful on that drive.....remember there is a cop before and after EVERY bridge.......I had a Key Largo Officer tell me that once..........
Old 10-28-2009, 09:35 PM
Banned

KW is at least an eight-hour drive from Tampa, maybe longer that wkend with the traffic. Too bad you can't hook up with someone going down by boat.
Old 10-28-2009, 10:14 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 270 Likes on 95 Posts

yep, screw it we're heading for KW as soon as we hit the ground. And no . . . noone will be getting married this time around . . . (really . . . i thought she was kidding wtf )

I'm sure we'll figure something out when we get there. As far as the drive thats no prob i drive at night fine, kinda prefer it. Dont plan on drinking till we get there and we will be on the look out for the cops before and after the bridges (thanks CMC)
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.