billy opa
Old 11-04-2009, 02:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am without a boat but will be there any other Mi. guys
Old 11-04-2009, 03:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What's the cost for the Copeland party? Made flight plans but thats about it so far.

Anyone got recommendations on rooms? i don't need the hyatt or anything, just something cheap to get some shuteye once in awhile.

Gary add another one from the LSC group!!!
Old 11-04-2009, 04:36 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fantastixvoyage
What's the cost for the Copeland party? Made flight plans but thats about it so far.

Anyone got recommendations on rooms? i don't need the hyatt or anything, just something cheap to get some shuteye once in awhile.

Gary add another one from the LSC group!!!

I think you'll need a guest pass from one of the race teams if you're not planning on being a member of SBI

As far as the room, do you want stumbling distance or driving distance? We are booked at the Southern Cross (stumbling distance) http://www.southerncrosshotel.com/

or you can try the Southern Most Hotel (driving distance - or stumbling distance if you lose your scooter/vehicle)
http://www.southernmost-hotel.com/
Old 11-04-2009, 04:39 PM
Registered

And you being a Phantom owner, I think that makes all the LSC and maybe all of Michigan's Phantom Owners will be in Key West. Maybe we can get Will to supply us a few shirt to wear. LOL If you see me stop me I will either be wearing Phantom or Sunsation shirts. I am bring my wife so she will be keeping me on the straight and now path.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:57 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

The weekly bull riding competition at Wild Bills was packed tonight. It's late and I am ready for bed, but I feel somewhat obligated to share at least a few pictures with you guys tonight (censored for this section). More pictures to follow tomorrow.
Attached Thumbnails Key West this year-dscn0333.jpg   Key West this year-dscn0331.jpg   Key West this year-dscn0347.jpg  

Last edited by Hot Duck; 11-05-2009 at 03:15 AM.
Old 11-05-2009, 03:12 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 53 Likes on 30 Posts

OK. Just one more. This was from round one, but she was the eventual winner so she deserves to have at least one picture posted. Fourteen contestants, but this girl took home first prize (over $1000).
Attached Thumbnails Key West this year-dscn0343.jpg  

Last edited by Hot Duck; 11-05-2009 at 03:14 AM.
Old 11-05-2009, 06:04 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by Hot Duck
OK. Just one more. This was from round one, but she was the eventual winner so she deserves to have at least one picture posted. Fourteen contestants, but this girl took home first prize (over $1000).
She looks like a winner to me.

The pix are proof enough, but posting at 4am... you are definitely in Key West.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 11-05-2009, 11:36 AM
Registered

Gary Ian and I will be there, but I am starting to think we don't qualify as Lake St. Clair boaters any What ever happened with Patty and Rick's boat, did they have it in this past season, are they coming with you.

Dawn I believe I scored passes, so we will see you at the party. Who's having the Thursday night party, we will plan on stopping at that one, you will probably get in to late for that one.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:45 AM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
Dawn I believe I scored passes, so we will see you at the party. Who's having the Thursday night party, we will plan on stopping at that one, you will probably get in to late for that one.
Awesome!! Good job on the passes The Thursday party at the Hard Rock is a SBI party. Id like to think it will still be going on when we get there but since Friday is a race day, Im sure it wont be

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.