Notices

How to make a fool of yourself and your business

Old 10-30-2009, 02:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to make a fool of yourself and your business

Signed on today to find this threat in my PM box:

"10/29/2009

Please be advised legal action has been taken against Air Trap for statements and photos enter on this web site offshore only if you do not want to be included in this legal action taken against Air Trap WE ADVISE YOU TO REMOVE YOUR COMENTS ASAP.
F o n s e Performance

Cc Esquire Roger Mattson"

I already replied in Beware section that he can kiss my A** as there is nothing even close to actionable in my post. When he's out of business, I hope he isn't going to cry about the economy because that won't be what did it.
Old 10-30-2009, 03:17 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

uhmmm when your taking legal action..doesn't yourlawyer send letters and cc them to you....???
Old 10-31-2009, 05:58 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

10/31/2009

DEAR MER PERFORMANCE
I DO NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE NEVER DID BUSINESS WITH YOU AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU KEEP MAKING ACUSATIONS ABOUT OUR COMPANY, WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 35 PLUS YEARS WE ARE VERY EXPERANCED IN BUIDING ENGINES FOR STREET, STRIP AND MARINE WE ARE SENDING THIS EMAIL TO CLEAR UP THIS MATTER WITH YOU THERE IS A OLD SAYING BEFORE SOME ONE CONDEMS ANOTHER PERSON THEY SHOULD WALK A MILE IN THERE SHOES
YOU ARE A BUSINESS PERSON AND I AM SURE IF SOME ONE WAS DOING THIS BASHING TO YOUR BUSINESS YOU WOULD FEEL THE SAME WAY OUR BUSINESS FEELS AND WOULD BE TAKEN THE SAME ACTIONS WE ARE
THIS EMAIL IS NOT TO THREATING YOU ARE TRYING TO GIVE YOU A TUFF TIME WE WOULD LIKE TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE YOU HAVE WITH US IN PRIVATE I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION SO WE CAN TAKE CARE OF THIS MATTER IN PRIVATE

THANKS IN ADVANCE
AL ***** SR

How do you like this
One thing he forgot in business: TAKE CARE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS FIRST! This was the second PM in my mailbox. If this guy spent more time with Air Trap, solving the issue his name wouldn't be on the forum.
Old 11-02-2009, 01:51 PM
Registered

PLEASE tell us that you added in those typos for effect.
Surely this half-wit can spell and write a letter better than THAT!!
Old 11-02-2009, 02:15 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by KSims1868
Don't underestimate the aluminum beanie wearing crowd when they turn on their microwave...
Old 11-02-2009, 04:13 PM
Registered

he must be mad. its in all caps. hes yelling at us!
Old 11-02-2009, 09:56 PM
Registered

Received 40 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by KSims1868
That's what cracks me up the most....that a guy that has been a business owner for apparantly over 35 years can not write a complete sentence without spelling and grammatical errors.
Old 11-03-2009, 01:19 AM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

My PM was a first post,mine reads different.I took the post on the other thread as a threat.I dont know neither of these people,but most of the people that post about bad busness usally dont go away.

Ya ll have to realize that some of us didn't get far in school,like me I cant spell,don't have good grammar,make runon sentences.

The internet is a powerfull TOOL.

Is he related to Zul??
Old 11-03-2009, 05:41 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I have no problem stating the truth which is that my one and only dealing with ***** Performance was one of my worst. They are truly the most unprofessional group of hooligan, "Gansta" wanna be's I've ever seen.

To make a long story short, we had a truck and trailer waiting on our 31' Sonic that was in their custody after we purchased it from Cooper Capital (Another bunch of crooks) Story after story...broken forklifts to release issues.. to Cooper still owing them money... finally with some good ole NJ state patrolmen in hand, we got our boat on a Friday night at 9pm.

The part I really liked was when we were told that "We just might want to keep your boat. Dont F*** with us Jersey boys!" That came from Al ***** himself.

Further evidence that people with identity issues shouldn't watch re-runs of the "Sopranos."
Old 11-03-2009, 06:10 AM
Registered

Todd you should be the last person to comment on this issue of bad business. you have a track record yourself sir.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.