Notices

Ft. Myers Hang-outs

Old 11-05-2009, 11:22 AM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Ft. Myers Hang-outs

What's the best dockside restaurant where I'd be guaranteed to see some performance boats on a visit to Ft. Myers?
Old 11-05-2009, 11:29 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Plum_Crazy
What's the best dockside restaurant where I'd be guaranteed to see some performance boats on a visit to Ft. Myers?
What are your dates ? Maybe FMO will have a fun run on.
Attached Thumbnails Ft. Myers Hang-outs-ft-myers-1-11.psd  

Last edited by Bobthebuilder; 11-05-2009 at 12:06 PM.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:33 AM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 12 Posts

I'll be there from Dec. 26 to 28.
Old 11-05-2009, 12:12 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Plum_Crazy
I'll be there from Dec. 26 to 28.
Hmmm. Merry apres Christmas !! No runs till our annual New Years day fun run but too late for you. It will be hit and miss at that time but some of us will want to be getting out after Christmas for sure. There are several waterfront restaurants in the Cape Coral / Ft Myers / FM Beach / Naples area but no one place we can call "our hangout" where you would be guaranteed to see boats. If you are on Ft Myers Beach ( Lani Kai ) there is a good chance you may see some boats going up or down the coastline.
Maybe some others might have something to suggest.
good luck,
Bob
Old 11-05-2009, 02:21 PM
Registered

Received 1,310 Likes on 731 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Hmmm. Merry apres Christmas !! No runs till our annual New Years day fun run but too late for you. It will be hit and miss at that time but some of us will want to be getting out after Christmas for sure. There are several waterfront restaurants in the Cape Coral / Ft Myers / FM Beach / Naples area but no one place we can call "our hangout" where you would be guaranteed to see boats. If you are on Ft Myers Beach ( Lani Kai ) there is a good chance you may see some boats going up or down the coastline.
Maybe some others might have something to suggest.
good luck,
Bob
Any you recommend for good food and cheap beer? We might head down for a few days before Thanksgiving.
Old 11-05-2009, 04:55 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Parrot Key at Salty Sams has the best docks, good food but you might have to pay a little extra for the beer.
Hard to find a Ft. Myers Hi-perf boat hang out though.
Any place along the beach near the Lani Kai will give you some good food,cheap enough beer and some interesting sights. Might even see a few boats anchored or ripping by.
Old 11-05-2009, 05:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by salesmanship
Parrot Key at Salty Sams has the best docks, good food but you might have to pay a little extra for the beer.
Hard to find a Ft. Myers Hi-perf boat hang out though.
Quesadillas at Parrot Key!

Seems like mostly center consoles and things sitting at the bars down there. I love the laid back atmosphere down there. My favorite place in all of Florida!

Cabbage Key would be worth a visit for a "Cheeseburger In Paradise". Rumrunners is also very cool.
Old 11-05-2009, 08:03 PM
Registered

if your on the beach, beach pierside is cool, top o mast, and the cottage, but still not many performance boats. Could always check out nor-tech or stop by superboats to see some nice boats. Ill be down middle jan.

adam
Old 11-06-2009, 07:35 AM
Registered

Fort myers beach.I live there about 12 years ago and i miss everything but the heat.
Old 11-06-2009, 08:53 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm going to be in Ft. Myers over Thanksgiving, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Does nor-tech do factory tours? I would love to check it out...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.