Scaredy Cat at National Liquidators

Notices

Scaredy Cat at National Liquidators

Old 11-07-2009, 10:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
I'm 99% sure that was a wrap.....paint was there but the Scaredy Cat was a wrap
I think I can confirm your 99%. Have been close to it a few times locally on LKN.
Old 11-07-2009, 10:06 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If its on us marhall hold there
might be more then money
problems.
Old 11-07-2009, 11:32 AM
Registered

scaredy cat is all paint done by chris dilling efx
Old 11-07-2009, 12:56 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by 38flatdeck
scaredy cat is all paint done by chris dilling efx
That guy is awesome then, must be 3D paint to make it look like wrinkled vinyl

I think it is a painted design with the Scaredy Cat theme being vinyl (atleast on the deck).
Old 11-07-2009, 07:58 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Boat is all paint. No viynl. I rigged it originally. The hull was built for surface drives and the sponsons had deep notches at the transom. First, rigged with sixes, the boat hopped around quite a bit in the high 13o's. Later installed flat 1/2inch aluminum pate level with the bottom to elimate the notch. Boat handled much better. Later on I believe the plates were removed and the notches filled at Guadao Marine.
Old 11-07-2009, 08:10 PM
Registered

The paint on the boat is all cracked up now. Looks pretty rough up close..Jeff
Old 11-07-2009, 08:49 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Scaredy Cat has always had that paint, even before it was incomplete with nothing more than the cap, hull, & Chester on the sides & deck.

You guys could be thinking of "Cat in the Act", since it is fairly similar to "Scaredy Cat". It used to be "Out of Control", so when it was redone I had always assumed the Cat in the Act design was 100% paint.

Old 11-08-2009, 12:24 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by jmoore1225
How does somebody have enough $$$$ to build & finance or whatever they did a boat like gold digger & the equipment that hauled it around, then have it @ national liquidators 2 years later or period?
Because more often than not, it's all just a mirage. Most of these people don't have the $ for this stuff, but they need everybody to think they do. They sign their lives away and then realize they really can't pay the note, OOOPPPSSS. Their are many boaters and businees people who don't practice this way of life, so to them I apologize, but for the one's who do practice this, 15 minutes of fame is not worth it. If you're making $350.000 a year and you have a $700.000 boat, somethings gotta give, but you looked awesome doing that fly- by past the beach.
Old 11-08-2009, 05:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by frankenstein
Because more often than not, it's all just a mirage. Most of these people don't have the $ for this stuff, but they need everybody to think they do. They sign their lives away and then realize they really can't pay the note, OOOPPPSSS. Their are many boaters and businees people who don't practice this way of life, so to them I apologize, but for the one's who do practice this, 15 minutes of fame is not worth it. If you're making $350.000 a year and you have a $700.000 boat, somethings gotta give, but you looked awesome doing that fly- by past the beach.
Well put!
Old 11-08-2009, 05:58 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I've read on more than one occasion that GOLD DIGGER was paid for up front cash. Not saying it's not there, but kind of hard to believe. To frankenstein, if I made $350,000 a year I could easily afford the payment on a $700,000 boat. I would bet a lot of people that own those boats don't make more than that. Many do, but I bet some don't! Just have to manage it wisely. And a lot of these boat owners are business owners and have fallen to this god foresaken economy and have had no choice but to let the boat go!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.