Notices

Burnt NorTech

Old 11-09-2009, 08:28 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Burnt NorTech

These pics were just emailed to me. Anyone know the boat or the details about the fire. The email I got had the story leaning toward drunk go fasters have more money than brains and this is the result type of sound to it.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails Burnt NorTech-1.jpg   Burnt NorTech-2.jpg   Burnt NorTech-3.jpg  

Burnt NorTech-4.jpg   Burnt NorTech-5.jpg  
Old 11-09-2009, 08:40 AM
Registered

I think that boat spent some time on LOTO, but I'm not positive. don't know anything about the fire though.

JZ
Old 11-09-2009, 08:42 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 771 Likes on 352 Posts

Isn't that the one with the wrap on it that was for sale on here REAL cheap about a year ago with that sketchy guy from out at LOTO selling it? The same guy who ripped all the guys on the landcruiser forum off?
Old 11-09-2009, 08:42 AM
Registered

Received 62 Likes on 17 Posts

It was parked next to us on LOTO over the 4th of July I believe. No clue on the fire....
Old 11-09-2009, 08:57 AM
VIP Member

Greek lightning strikes again ???
Old 11-09-2009, 09:09 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think that is the same nortech that has been sitting at American Yacht Sales for a while. I believe it is a 50. The story I heard was some kids stole the stereo at the dock and the bare cables started a fire which led to that. Not sure if it is the truth but it is what I heard. Sucks because I bet it was awesome!
Old 11-09-2009, 09:10 AM
Registered

The boat was on a trailer at my marina here in Clear Lake Texas. It has been here for about a year. It was very rough under the wrap. I know the owner. The first run out they blew an engine. I think that was repaired and they blew another one. The story on the fire was: it was parked after some repairs to the engines on the trailer and someone tried to steal the radio/electronics and shorted something out causing the fire. I saw the boat after the fire and it is a total loss.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:36 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by gerritm
The boat was on a trailer at my marina here in Clear Lake Texas. It has been here for about a year. It was very rough under the wrap. I know the owner. The first run out they blew an engine. I think that was repaired and they blew another one. The story on the fire was: it was parked after some repairs to the engines on the trailer and someone tried to steal the radio/electronics and shorted something out causing the fire. I saw the boat after the fire and it is a total loss.
That totally suks Dude ,has he given up on boating or found another one ?
Old 11-09-2009, 07:48 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Jim Darrs old boat AKA Wiggler!
Old 11-09-2009, 08:24 PM
Registered

Dose any one no what it hade for power I bid on it at cooper salavge I just wanted the power

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.