Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Free day out in a 28' Pantera! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/219852-free-day-out-28-pantera.html)

Austin 11-16-2009 01:33 PM

Sorry guys... don't know how you got to the old pages on the server, but I'll remove them now. Just deleted the old files... site is now current. The Green House page was still pointing to the old pages. Site is now how it shoould be...

Austin 12-05-2009 07:44 AM

Thanks for all of the hits on the site... there's alot of people on OSO! No reservations yet on this deal, but, pleasae keep it in mind ( and mention it if contacting us) when you start planning your spring/summer 2010 vacations!

Eddito 12-05-2009 04:26 PM

rchevelle my name is Eddy and i live here in hollywoos florida i have a 30 ft cobra cat and would love to join in december run and i would love to go on aride to the bahamas, i never done it and i wuold like to do it in a group just for piece of mind. Have you ever done it??

Austin 12-05-2009 04:35 PM

Taking your boats over would be a great trip. If you have a single engine, a group is a good idea, saftey first. I do it all the time... small GPS and a chart for backup. If you all do it let me know if you have any questions concerning gas stops routes.

Austin

flat rate 12-06-2009 08:52 PM

what is the distance between the two resorts and how many people does lubbers hold

Austin 12-07-2009 07:30 AM

Flat rate,

The two places are about a mile apart and are on the same island. LL holds only six guests total- very private as it is on 13 acers of gated property. SLC can accommodate up to 20.

good2go38 12-09-2009 08:06 PM

Getting There

Austin, it was great talking to you last night. What airport would you recommend we fly into for the connecting flight to Marsh Harbor?
Dean

Kelly O 12-10-2009 06:10 AM

Lets hear about the weather; temp averages for Jan., Feb., and March.
Sounds like a great escape !

Austin 12-10-2009 07:38 AM

Dean,

Miami is the biggest hub, Ft. Lauderdale is a little less hectic, and West Palm Beach is "sleepy" compared to the other two, but , the one I would recommend if possible with connections and so forth. www.bahamasair.com flys out of PBI ( West Palm Beach). www.sealevelcottages.com/vacationplanning.html or www.lubberslanding.com/gettinghere.html for a list of airlines. These are not nessasarily comprehensive lists as new smaller airlines to the Bahamas are alway popping up- Google "flights to Marsh Harbour Abaco" for a current picture. The airport code for Marsh Harbour is MHH.

Kelly O,
Temps in the winter average mid 70's at night mid 80's and sunny during the day.

89Mach1 12-10-2009 03:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Austin (Post 3003719)

Kelly O,
Temps in the winter average mid 70's at night mid 80's and sunny during the day.

Sounds better than this past summer here! I'd take those temps any and every day!!

Kelly- those tabs look familiar? Thanks a lot, they were a great addition to the boat! The only problem I found was the gauge doesn't work, but no big deal, I usually go by feel anyways.