Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Free day out in a 28' Pantera! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/219852-free-day-out-28-pantera.html)

Austin 11-10-2009 02:10 PM

Free day out in a 28' Pantera!

Anyone want a day boating the clear water and perfect beaches of the Bahamas in a 28' Pantera?? Book a stay at one of our two locations in Abaco Bahamas and receive a free day, guided by my wife and I, out in our 28' Pantera! Visit www.wildislandresorts.com and schedule your island vacation.

JO - PANTERABOATS 11-10-2009 03:07 PM

My Wife and I went over last Summer and had a great time with Austin and his Wife. Great boating area and the beaches are incredible.:drink:

I look forward to going again next Summer.

Regards,

Jo - Pantera Boats

bigboat28 11-10-2009 03:07 PM

Must be nice to have a Pantera and live there, hopefully we are that lucky someday. Hows your boat doing?

Austin 11-10-2009 03:14 PM

Thanks Jo... we look forward to seeing you next year- of course you'll get a day in the boat!!

Boat is running great.

rchevelle71 11-10-2009 07:22 PM

Looks Nice, We may be over in December, we were thinking of doing a cruise, but may just change our minds.

JimMan 11-10-2009 07:56 PM

Sounds fantastic, what a great offer!

Austin 11-11-2009 07:05 AM

rchevelle71,

My wife and I will be away from Dec. 1st-Jan. 3rd for the holidays. Our places will be open, but, we take the Pantera back to Florida with us. I was thinking about sturring up business for 2010, however, should have mentioned the above blackout dates . It would be great to have fellow OSO'er anytime this Nov. or starting again in 2010.

Austin

Stormrider 11-11-2009 02:01 PM

Sounds like a nice resort... kid freindly? Or maybe a nice getaway for me and the mrs.
Didn't see a rates page.

Austin 11-11-2009 07:50 PM

Storm,
On the main page of the www.wildislandresorts.com site you will see a sign post ( the signs are links to the other pages) , click the "locations" sign to go to the page that tell a little about each place www.sealevelcottages.com and www.lubberslanding.com . Details and rates are found on each locations independent site. Let me know if you have any questions. Yes, one location Lubbers' Landing is adults only and our Sea Level Cottages is family friendly.

rchevelle71 11-11-2009 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Austin (Post 2989116)
rchevelle71,

My wife and I will be away from Dec. 1st-Jan. 3rd for the holidays. Our places will be open, but, we take the Pantera back to Florida with us. I was thinking about sturring up business for 2010, however, should have mentioned the above blackout dates . It would be great to have fellow OSO'er anytime this Nov. or starting again in 2010.

Austin

Where in FL will you be? We usually do a Lunch run on New Years day if ya wanna join in. Maybe we will get over to your place in 2010, we need to do it in December this year to use up Vacation time, I have 13 days left to burn, and the wife is a schoolteacher so she is off for 2 weeks at Christmas.