Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   key west drama (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/220085-key-west-drama.html)

AugiePensa 11-19-2009 02:06 PM

W O W Doc, VERY CLASSY! True Sportsmenship. Congrats to you and your team. Hope you'll run with OPA again this year.

21sportsfan22 11-19-2009 02:30 PM

Doc,

Class, integrity and sportsmanship. Great post.

I truly feel as though team Panasonic/Cat Killer should ensure their spokesperson be a better representation of their team. I am embarrased for them.

I couldn't accept that there would ever be any il-intent or maliciousness... by anyone, on any team.

I look forward to watching Team Saratoga Stampede in 2010.

Wildman_grafix 11-19-2009 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by klaw (Post 2993046)
Really amazing what proper grammar, capitalization, and punctuation does for the believability of a post.

+1

I get so tired of the text message style of writing.

Beak Boater 11-19-2009 03:01 PM

After meeting you and your wife in the pits after the race on Sunday Doc, I would have not expected anything less. A true class act.

bcfountain 11-19-2009 03:40 PM

hey doc,nice boat.i got some good pics when the boat was at jamming on the james pokerrun.what a bad azz ride.keep up the good work,you and forehand make a good team.

BajaFresh 11-19-2009 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by cuda (Post 2992476)
Haven't you ever seen a naked chick?????
No big surprizes in store for me. I've seen women before.

Well, you know what they say...

You see one naked chick, you.......

Well, you pretty much want to see them all! ;)

PhantomChaos 11-19-2009 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by BajaFresh (Post 2993120)
Well, you know what they say...

You see one naked chick, you.......

Well, you pretty much want to see them all! ;)

:drink::drink::drink:

iariverrat 11-19-2009 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Saratoga Stamped (Post 2993038)
Nikki, I am the owner of the Saratoga Stampede boat and I am surprised that our race has created so much excitement and controversy on this website. Let me start by saying that I have nothing but the utmost respect for your father, Benny and the rest of the Panasonic team. They are a fantastic crew and have done nothing but great things in promoting Vee bottoms in Powerboat racing. A patient of mine told me to check out this thread and I was surprised to see some of the comments. I understand your frustration and disappointment. In my profession, split second decisions often do make the difference in saving somebody’s life. Brian and I would never put your father’s, Benny’s , or our own lives in danger at any event or during a race. Offshore racing a fun and exciting sport, but safety should be promoted above all else. Building relationships are what these events are all about. Brian and I had a great week at the World Championship and from what I heard, it was an exciting race for all of the fans to watch. We believe that, safety is never accidental. Key West marks the end of our season. Now it’s time for Team Saratoga Stampede to get ready for our winter adventures in snowmobiling racing where at 32 degrees, water turns to freedom. I hope to see the Panasonic boat again competing in 2010.
“Doc”
Team Saratoga Stampede

www.saratogapokerrun.com

Great post, full of CLASS & GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP, best of luck next year!

Donzilla 11-19-2009 06:23 PM

Don't cry about every time you been cut off because that is the race! go play crocet then:grinser010:cut off or be cut off.
I have been on both ends and you learn to not let it happen again:evilb: If you can:lolhit:

TEAMBAJA 11-19-2009 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by klaw (Post 2993046)
Really amazing what proper grammar, capitalization, and punctuation does for the believability of a post.

aint Dat da truth ".