Notices

key west drama

Old 11-18-2009, 03:48 PM
No Comment
VIP Member

Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by txriverrat2001
Holy chit this is good !!! Never visit OSO due to the BS - but this makes waiting on the s o b to load so much worth it - and just another reason I got SERIOUS about my boat forums......

LMAO

Last edited by packinair; 11-18-2009 at 04:27 PM.
Old 11-18-2009, 03:49 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 217 Likes on 126 Posts

this might help

Last edited by Cash Bar; 11-18-2009 at 10:25 PM.
Old 11-18-2009, 03:55 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I wonder what the outcome would have been if JBS was driving the CatKiller......he never lays off the sticks...
Old 11-18-2009, 03:59 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Nikki,

It is a part of racing.....and that's how it works. Your dad cut off SS as per the picture shown. Accept the fact that your dad didnt win. Cat Killer won a couple of world title except last year when Cat Killer got ass whooped by Outerlimits Lucas Oil for the world title. Today, Cat Killer had their ass whooped by Saratoga Stampede for the world title and you complained pretty much....Why dont you get a look at these pictures??? Geez.
Old 11-18-2009, 04:01 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Originally Posted by LaughingCat
Holy Crap, Bro! I just spit Crystal Light Iced Tea everywhere! Haven't laughed like this in a long time.
I just coughed while drinking a pop when reading that post....Damn, bro.
Old 11-18-2009, 04:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bullhead
Brian rode with me on thursday on the pokerrun...it was supposed to be a day off....he asked to me to stop two times to assist boats that were broke down (non-Fountain) and he got them back going....we could have rode right by them and no one would have known the difference...he wanted to stop one more time but I wouldn't because we had a tight schedule....what a bad guy
Bullhead, are you sure he didn't stop to help those boats just because he was jealous and wanted to see what they had under the hatches????? You know, it could have happened!!!
LOL!!!! All in good fun, heard the races were great, wish I could have been there because I am JEALOUS for damn sure!!
Old 11-18-2009, 04:23 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Rubbin's Racin'
Old 11-18-2009, 05:35 PM
Registered

the front of my dads boat is pointing to the right as to the point where he was turning AWAYYYY from stampede... if you can see right my dad is on the outside NOT CUTTING HIM OFF so u can drop it THANX!
Old 11-18-2009, 05:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by two speed
Nikki, looks to me that your "daddy" cut Brian Forehand off. If I were him I would be pissed at your "daddy". Don't hate on him because your "daddy" can't drive a boat! Proof is in the pics! Maybe your "daddy" should ask him for some driving lessons! Sorry to hear that the CAT KILLER got KILLED AGAIN! Maybe you or your "daddy" are the ones that are JEALOUS!!
the front of my dads boat is pointing to the right as to the point where he was turning AWAYYYY from stampede... if you can see right my dad is on the outside NOT CUTTING HIM OFF so u can drop it THANX!
Old 11-18-2009, 05:42 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by nikkibella
Huh. Ive never seen a boat turn right while leaning to the port. Those Fountains are amazing ......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.