Notices

key west drama

Old 11-18-2009, 09:58 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 50 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by nauti1
x2
You jumped right into the bash Brian with your "x2" response after someone said he was a dick to deal with.... You were right at the beginning of the bashing...

Originally Posted by nauti1
why is it i asked one question and it turns into a bash brian thing? all i was wondering what had happened being i was unable to attend this year. i guess you vultures on here have nothing better to do. anyway, i wish i had never asked now. i am done with this site!
It's pretty obvious you started the post to stir up the pot, unfortunately many people who were there or watched the race didn't think the Stampede did anything wrong and it was just hard racing...

Your last statement just doesn't make any sense at all... You asked and people stated their opinion.

Congrats again to Doc, Brian and the crew of Saratoga Stampede....

WTF...Why does Cash Bar think he can Edit and Remove Pictures or the Race Winners... He also removed the Pictures that showed that Panasonic was turning in on Stampede while side by side...
Attached Thumbnails key west drama-img_6313.jpg  

Last edited by fountain4play; 11-19-2009 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Putting Picture that CASH BAR removed back in Post
Old 11-18-2009, 10:01 PM
Registered

Received 1,327 Likes on 740 Posts

Who has the Video?
I didn't get to go.
Old 11-18-2009, 10:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nikkibella
my dad joe lamberti is a better driver and has a better boat then brian forehand and in the last race in Key West 2009 november 16th Brian Forehand hit the Panasonic boat on purpose && tried to throw my father and benny off coarse because he was jealous and cant drive.. thats all I HAVE TOO SAY I AM SO ANGRY and i think that Brian is a fake!!! so you all know my dad is amazing and Brian just could not fathom having my dad win all 3 races!! JEALOUS PEOPLEEEEEEE really tick mee off i will go too the next race and if you hit my dads boat or do something to put MY DADS LIFE (as well as bennys) IN JEOPARDY one more time I WILL HIT YOUR BOAT and it will not be the last you hear from me SO PLAY FAIR AND STOP ACTING LIKE CHILDREN kk thanx have a great life!!
I looked at the SBI Results for 2009, The Cat Killer, did not race anyone, until the Stampede showed up to the Moorehead event in September.
( And my I received this shot from that event)
The Panasonic only claim to fame was to drive around in circles the entire season. They do not deserve any recognition for 2009.

Move on ,,
Old 11-18-2009, 10:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by nikkibella
my dad joe lamberti is a better driver and has a better boat then brian forehand and in the last race in Key West 2009 november 16th Brian Forehand hit the Panasonic boat on purpose && tried to throw my father and benny off coarse because he was jealous and cant drive.. thats all I HAVE TOO SAY I AM SO ANGRY and i think that Brian is a fake!!! so you all know my dad is amazing and Brian just could not fathom having my dad win all 3 races!! JEALOUS PEOPLEEEEEEE really tick mee off i will go too the next race and if you hit my dads boat or do something to put MY DADS LIFE (as well as bennys) IN JEOPARDY one more time I WILL HIT YOUR BOAT and it will not be the last you hear from me SO PLAY FAIR AND STOP ACTING LIKE CHILDREN kk thanx have a great life!!
I have seen the photos from the weekend race. The rule book for SBI reads, stay in your lane on turns. The photo I have seen, clearly shows the "Cat Killer" cutting off the Saratoga boat in the turn. I had the privilege of seeing the Saratoga Stampede up close in St Clair, MI. WOW, what a nice boat, 4 passenger , deluxe pleasure boat, with full radio, air conditioning, and a deluxe, first class crew. They were all so nice and excited about the new design, and racing this year. I'm glad to see them win, and do it with class.
I recall seeing the "Cat Killer" racing by itself in most races this year. Its excites me to see a little competition in the class. Racing is racing, and you must not watch much Nascar. One split decision makes a big differance. The "Doc" and his son are new this year to racing, but who owned the "Cat killer" one year ago! Lets give the facts. This race boat looked like a show boat to me, and it WON the championship.
My son plays football, and played his heart out all season. When the season was over, the only thing that mattered was the playoffs. You either win, win, win, or go home! The internet connection did not show enough of the standoff between the two boats, but I would be shamed by the "Cat Killer". The last two laps, when the course was closed, and everyone was heading home, the "Cat Killer" was still going! Maybe we should call it: "Energizer Bunny"!
Old 11-18-2009, 10:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Huh. Ive never seen a boat turn right while leaning to the port. Those Fountains are amazing ......
Agree, that photo shows clearly, the Panasonic Boat,
was being agressive and cutting the stampede off

Did these guys ever read the rule book?
Maybe his daughter needs to read the rule book to her dad and B,,, "SBI: Once a boat leaves the race course, it cannot re-enter the race". They lost a prop,, left the race, put on a trailer, installed a new set of props and then tried to come back to the competition. This is either a sign or ignorance, inablitly to understand basic rules or another sign of aggression,,,,,,,,,,to cut someone else off in the corners

Interesting ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Old 11-19-2009, 12:09 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by FunHome
Rubbin's Racin'
FunHome beat me to the punch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-19-2009, 02:51 AM
Banned

where are these pictures everyone keeps referring too
Old 11-19-2009, 05:32 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

title of this thread is appropriate
Old 11-19-2009, 05:55 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Maybe this chick can go hang out with Joy Cecil....
Old 11-19-2009, 06:23 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by cuda
I think Nikki is taking a beating from some Keyboard Kaptains.
Not on OSO... NEVER!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.