Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Nor-easter (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/220152-nor-easter.html)

formula 382 sr-1 11-17-2009 09:57 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Barge on Sandbridge Beach

formula 382 sr-1 11-17-2009 10:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
For you Jammin On The James Guys one of the Ghost Fleet was adrift.

formula 382 sr-1 11-17-2009 10:10 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Before and After

formula 382 sr-1 11-17-2009 10:13 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Few more

formula 382 sr-1 11-18-2009 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by gottahaveone (Post 2992102)
we got hammered here this weekend .........BAD!

a freeking cold front came thru..........and it was 77F!

and it drizzled twice sat.!

the drizzle was so BAD at the PCA concours event, that ya would have thunked we were surrounded by a bunch of old wet HENS!

the HORROR the HORROR!

the LOW went down to an ASTOUNDING 49F!

i feel yer pain.

I'm Glad you are so happy for other peoples loss, Some of witch lost everything that they owned. I hope that you trade you land for a boat but until that day may you have fair winds and calm sea's . Have a GOOD DAY

gottahaveone 11-18-2009 08:01 PM

i never stated i was happy with others loss'. i did state previously, that people(you and a coupla others) that trash others posts should think twice and then think even harder, about to whom their trying(emphasis) to be condescending to.

but since i have been on other forums, i realize the perceived pecking order on them, the perceived "mensa" IQ's, and how some try to play computer mods because they get their arse handed to them verbally right back at them.

since i am new here, i wasnt aware of the ad rules in a forum. thank you so very much, after almost a 1000 plus hits for explaining to me those rules.

"i'll be your huckleberry"

mike tkach 11-18-2009 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by gottahaveone (Post 2992710)
i never stated i was happy with others loss'. i did state previously, that people(you and a coupla others) that trash others posts should think twice and then think even harder, about to whom their trying(emphasis) to be condescending to.

but since i have been on other forums, i realize the perceived pecking order on them, the perceived "mensa" IQ's, and how some try to play computer mods because they get their arse handed to them verbally right back at them.

since i am new here, i wasnt aware of the ad rules in a forum. thank you so very much, after almost a 1000 plus hits for explaining to me those rules.

"i'll be your huckleberry"

WOW,I MUST HAVE MISSED SOMETHING,MAYBE YOU CAN EXPLAIN WTF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.:point:

masi242 11-19-2009 06:30 PM

Just sign-up and be a member, or take your bote and go home or your sand.

Those are some tough pics to see, when you live close to the coast it can happen very fast. Hope everything is good