Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Statement "Air Ride" (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/220488-statement-air-ride.html)

mudslide 11-25-2009 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by n20michael (Post 2996412)
Even though I would cut off my own body parts to do it I HIGHLY doubt at 900K I am gonna be invited out for a "ride" anytime soon! LOL!!

If you see them at any boating event just walk over and meet the Statement crew nicest people you'll ever find and thats right they will take you for a ride.

FREEDOM US1 11-25-2009 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Catmando (Post 2996271)
Well that's to be expected from builders who were themselves racers. Jim have you driven it? I knew it would be faster than the Powerboat test...

I rode shotgun in Saint pete at the PRA run last spring!! 2 to3 at 106 and it worked great!!!!

PARADOX 11-25-2009 04:30 PM

The ride is pretty much what every on else is saying. In short.. awsome.
I had my demo ride in the Keys during the Races. I will eleborate more on the boat, design and the "Statement Boys" after Thanksgiving. Look for it, but for now.. the concept is truely new and unique... however even with out the "Air cockpit" the hull still need to have more recognition as a well designed performance hull. The price is always relative and if 500K or 800K, one needs to ask.. Do I wan't to be one of the manny? or one of the few.?
I have the "one of the few boats" and with Statement, you will be among the few.. not the manny.
(more to come soon).
P

Catmando 11-25-2009 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by AIR TIME (Post 2996359)
so the whole floor moves up and down how many inches and is it coil with shock or I heard with airbags???. going to see how much the mat cost from PPI even though I plan on sitting in the saber most of the time.

They use airbags with I don't know how many air tanks. The owner can make them as firm or as soft as he wants, just like a truck's airbags.

I hope they do their big cat the same way.

Catmando 11-25-2009 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1 (Post 2996442)
I rode shotgun in Saint pete at the PRA run last spring!! 2 to3 at 106 and it worked great!!!!

Well bro if you like the V that much maybe it's time to trade your Skater for the Statement cat!

SCRAPMAN1 11-25-2009 06:12 PM

solid boat very stable at 120 plus and the cockpit comfort is definitely unlike anything else- super guys- they will definitely give test rides.

Strip Poker 388 11-26-2009 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by AIR TIME (Post 2996359)
so the whole floor moves up and down how many inches and is it coil with shock or I heard with airbags???. going to see how much the mat cost from PPI even though I plan on sitting in the saber most of the time.

Chip told me air bags, like the firestone ones.Ive been out of a boat for over a year,hope to do some ridding 2010:drink:

Rob

ThoroughHustler 11-26-2009 01:27 PM

Ive driven the boat the boat its amazing...very stable boat when up to speed, rides great even....just a great hull over all

n20michael 11-26-2009 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by PARADOX (Post 2996523)
The ride is pretty much what every on else is saying. In short.. awsome.
I had my demo ride in the Keys during the Races. I will eleborate more on the boat, design and the "Statement Boys" after Thanksgiving. Look for it, but for now.. the concept is truely new and unique... however even with out the "Air cockpit" the hull still need to have more recognition as a well designed performance hull. The price is always relative and if 500K or 800K, one needs to ask.. Do I wan't to be one of the manny? or one of the few.?
I have the "one of the few boats" and with Statement, you will be among the few.. not the manny.
(more to come soon).
P

Well I certainly look forward to hearing more about this boat! I have heard NOTHING but amazing reviews on this boat.

PARADOX- Believe me, its not a matter of "not wanting to be one of the few" I am just a "little short" of the 800K needed to do so! LOL!

Michael

PARADOX 11-26-2009 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by n20michael (Post 2996947)
Well I certainly look forward to hearing more about this boat! I have heard NOTHING but amazing reviews on this boat.

PARADOX- Believe me, its not a matter of "not wanting to be one of the few" I am just a "little short" of the 800K needed to do so! LOL!

Michael

I understand Michael.. I more then just a little short.