Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
OT: OZZZY @ the White House ? >

OT: OZZZY @ the White House ?

Notices

OT: OZZZY @ the White House ?

Old 04-09-2002, 03:34 PM
rick32

Default OT: OZZZY @ the White House ?

According to reports, Ozzy Osbourne has been invited by President George W. Bush to have dinner at the White House.

This comes off the heels of the new reality show on MTV, "The Osbournes," which shows the day-to-day life of rock star Ozzy and his family.

The show is the highest-rated show yet from the MTV network with a reported three million viewers tuning in, and apparently the President is also a fan.

A British news site reports that Ozzy was "stunned" at the invitation. "I thought I'd be on a wanted poster on the wall, not invited to his place to tea," the site reports Ozzy as saying.

Old 04-09-2002, 03:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Interesting...............apparently Dubya has forgotten, or didn't know about the Ozmans permanent excile from Texas after getting drunk and pissing on the Alamo a few years back........

I can't wait to see who gets seated with him and his wife at the State Dinner.
Old 04-09-2002, 03:51 PM
Ike
Charter Member#93
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

When is the Osbournes on? I love that show but always stumble on it when I am surfing the channels.
Old 04-09-2002, 04:07 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts
Default ozzy cracks me up!!!!!

"Bubbles??? I'm the F@#king Prince of Darkness....i can't 'ave any f@#king bubbles!!! Damn it Sharon!"

"I caun't hear you. You 'ave to rememba....i've been rocking in front of 30,000 decibels for over 35 f@#king years. If you want to say something, then write me a f@#king note!"

he is so out of it that it isn't funny, but he can still rock!

jbk
Old 04-09-2002, 04:32 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

The "Oz" @ George W...........What in the hell would they have to talk about?????????
Old 04-09-2002, 04:40 PM
Registered

That show is great!! I wonder if dubbya wants "the Gdamn dog ****in' all over the f-in' White house"!!!
Old 04-09-2002, 05:39 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

THAT`S A GREAT SHOW , TONIGHT 10.30 PM MTV
Old 04-09-2002, 06:02 PM
Registered

That show just cracks me up ! I can't believe the way they all talk to each other. The one scene where Ozzy is pissed and walks out of the room,sits on a chair and then it flips over on him had me in tears !
This weeks episode ought to be good , Ozzy busted Jack for smokin dope in the house. I can hear it now "God&^mmit Jack quite smokin F%$king dope in the F&^king house !"
Did anyone see the episode where they had that Hotass dog psygologist (sp) named Tamara ? Ozzy thought he was being funny , he kept walking by saying " See ya Tamara" ! The Oz man is SOOO out of it !
Old 04-13-2002, 08:06 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Default F@*%ing, S*#t D@#N.......

The Ozman is hilarious! I have too start taping them! The scene when he falls off the chair is great!!! See ya Tamara!!
Old 04-13-2002, 09:25 AM
supercrash

Did Bush forget he was in BLACK SABBATH...Maybe OZZY should bring a copy of sabbath bloody sabbath...The cover art is perfect...

OH and OZZY....save some drugs for the rest of us..

Quick Reply: OT: OZZZY @ the White House ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.