If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    My Boats:
    98 Baja 232 Boss
    Cloverdale, IN

Fenders and Fender Holders

Anyone know where I can get a good set (4) of fenders/buoys and if they make a fender holder for 4 or will I have to buy singles? I'm buying some for my dad for christmas and no where locally has them. It will be for a 23' boat so the holders will go in the engine compartment.

Registered Platinum Member
    My Boats:
    32 Fountain Fever
    Central New York
    Got mine at West Marine over the summer, they were on sale I think for $39 each? 8.5" x 25" I think. The prices of the holders are crazy, so I bought a rubbermade tub at the dollar store and put it in the engine compartment with some holes drilled in the bottom to let water out. I store 5 fenders, 2 anchors and all my lines in it, and was something like $10. I have seen some pics somewhere that some guy made his own holders out of 10" PVC pipe and drilled some holes in it and painted them, mounted to the back of the rear seat. They looked pretty cool!!

My Boats:
    2011 Spectre 36 CC, 2014 formula 37 PC
    Lake George NY
    west marine. Great service

VIP Member VIP Member 26ZX Donzi's Avatar
    My Boats:
    2008 Sunsation 288 MCOB
    Itasca, IL
    Have four of the billet fender holders that are brand new - I never installed them. They are purple, made by "Billet Proof Designs" and have an 8.5 inch opening. As mentioned their original cost was aroung $200 each - will sell them for $100 each if you pay shipping. If not too long of a ride I could also meet you at ORD airport and just exchange. Not sure how to attach pics, but if interested I will figure out a way to email them to you.