Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Looking for preivious owner of the 92 baja outlaw that was at lake cumberland marine >

Looking for preivious owner of the 92 baja outlaw that was at lake cumberland marine

Notices

Looking for preivious owner of the 92 baja outlaw that was at lake cumberland marine

Old 12-16-2009, 06:16 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
Not hard to understand why they went BR.

Side effect of what is refered to as "Livin' Large"
Old 12-16-2009, 07:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 92 outlaw

Hey PP. I talked with the guy I sold the boat to and he doesnt have the number for the guy that he traded it to. He said he will Email you to see if he can help. Good luck, Kurt.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by kstaeb
Hey PP. I talked with the guy I sold the boat to and he doesnt have the number for the guy that he traded it to. He said he will Email you to see if he can help. Good luck, Kurt.
ok thanks alot.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:53 PM

Default Lcm

This is INCREDIBLE! How many bad deals can one dealership get away with before someone shuts them down? You can add me and several friends to the list of people who have been shafted by these guys. I have done several internet searches over the years and found that LCM is constantly involved in law suits with customers. I really feel sorry for the next unfortunate sucker who walks in there and plunks down a good chunk of their hard earned dough for a nice boat.......that they believed to be owned or properly brokered by these fools. What a shame. One of these days they will mess with the wrong person.

Old 12-17-2009, 06:47 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

PP,
Good luck in getting this resolved. I guess I'm a little baffled as to why anyone would leave a dealer or private seller with $$ for boat that the seller doesn't have the titile for, or the title is not correct/updated .

After the National Marine meltdown, a couple of years ago, I would think everyone would be on their guard for these situations.

Of the 14 boats I have bought and sold over the years, one of the first Q's I ask is, "Do you have a Clear title on the boat that's in your name"?
Sorry, not trying to be insensitive to you problem, but this has happened so many times recently, and been documented here on OSO, that we all should just walk away from any deal, (I don't care how good of a deal it is!) if the paper work is missing or screwed up.
Once again, best of luck to you in resolving this.
Dean

Last edited by Dean Ferry; 12-17-2009 at 07:42 AM.
Old 12-18-2009, 05:54 PM
Registered

Well I found out from the person that sold it to the last owner before he traded to LCM that his name is David George from PA anyone know him. I found his number online and left a message and have not heard from him. Can anyone help me here?
Old 12-18-2009, 06:08 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Good luck in your search.

And to just think, a couple yrs ago LCM would have had OSO remove this thread because of the negativity.
Old 12-18-2009, 06:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain
Good luck in your search.

And to just think, a couple yrs ago LCM would have had OSO remove this thread because of the negativity.
LCM can kiss my A**. After talking with one of the previous owners they sold me the boat months after knowing they didnt have a good title for the boat.
Old 12-22-2009, 06:17 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Now lake Cumberland marine is "Logistilake" and want to move your boat for you.That's certainly not a chance I'd take. I'll go through "uship" before they move anything for my clients..

Last edited by Trippin; 12-22-2009 at 06:34 PM.
Old 12-22-2009, 07:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Trippin
Now lake Cumberland marine is "Logistilake" and want to move your boat for you.That's certainly not a chance I'd take. I'll go through "uship" before they move anything for my clients..
Don't blame you a bit there. And to add to the story that I didn't put on this thread is that after I got the boat I ran it for less than 2 hrs and found water in the oil. Block was cracked due to not being winterized properly. I should of water tested it but it was late and we stated it on a hose. I did check the oil before hand but not after running it. I most likely wouldn't of checked it after water testing it. I learned a lesson here. Some of my buddies have bought at least 6 boats from them in the past. I think this will sway there choice of dealers in the future.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.