Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Pictures Of Custom Boat Interior Please!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/221512-pictures-custom-boat-interior-please.html)

FuelinAround 12-18-2009 10:02 PM

Pictures Of Custom Boat Interior Please!!

I am about to put snap in carpet all through my boat. Thinking of 2 options. A dark grey with yellow and blue lettering....or a blue carpet with yellow and white. What do you think? Anyone have pictures of some nice color combos?

Uncle Dave 12-18-2009 11:35 PM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by kyboy1020 (Post 3008131)
I am about to put snap in carpet all through my boat. Thinking of 2 options. A dark grey with yellow and blue lettering....or a blue carpet with yellow and white. What do you think? Anyone have pictures of some nice color combos?

That BYW sounds pretty great. Could be really killer with your boat.

After 2 interiors I settled on these combos for my boats

Red/Grey for my little boat..

Blue Silver white (color matching engine and accessories)

Uncle Dave

Velocity Vector 12-18-2009 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Dave (Post 3008161)
That BYW sounds pretty great. Could be really killer with your boat.

After 2 interiors I settled on these combos for my boats

Red/Grey for my little boat..

Blue Silver white (color matching engine and accessories)

Uncle Dave

Nothing but the best for Uncle Dave...

Uncle Dave 12-19-2009 12:23 AM

4 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Velocity Vector (Post 3008163)
Nothing but the best for Uncle Dave...

Thanks! always complimentary....

(BTW - check out VV's ride. VV's boat is epic is also slick as hell and has more power then both of my boats combined)

Heres the little boat

The pict with the sweeties was the gen 1 cloth interior - pretty awesome in arizona, Pretty awful in Illinois.

Yellow Blue sounds sweet...

UD

flat rate 12-19-2009 12:54 AM

As long as is it isn't loose fitting like an Outerlimits you will be good

20outlaw 12-19-2009 12:23 PM

Check out http://www.surfacesolutionsofkentucky.com/ we use pebble flex.... alternative to outdoor/ snap in carpet, etc..... will not mold, mildew, get hot, etc any logo/ design can be added also.

Uncle Dave 12-19-2009 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by 20outlaw (Post 3008324)
Check out http://www.surfacesolutionsofkentucky.com/ we use pebble flex.... alternative to outdoor/ snap in carpet, etc..... will not mold, mildew, get hot, etc any logo/ design can be added also.

Interesting product.

I could see this on the swim steps of deck boats.(as pictured)

I dont see this product as replacement for the interior carpet in a really nice sonic powerboat though.

UD

20outlaw 12-20-2009 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Dave (Post 3008329)
Interesting product.

I could see this on the swim steps of deck boats.(as pictured)

I dont see this product as replacement for the interior carpet in a really nice sonic powerboat though.

UD

Doing a baja with the oultlaw logo right now single color red with grey logo, will post pics when done

Uncle Dave 12-20-2009 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by 20outlaw (Post 3008707)
Doing a baja with the oultlaw logo right now single color red with grey logo, will post pics when done

Please do, Im very curious.

I find all interiors a trade off.

The upside to your stuff is the "hose it off" and "no stains" part.

The downside is that I dont see how it could be as soft on your feet
or water absorbant swimming in a lake and getting in and out of a boat all day.

I guess it depends on how you use your boat and what you are looking for.

20outlaw 12-20-2009 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Dave (Post 3008873)
Please do, Im very curious.

I find all interiors a trade off.

The upside to your stuff is the "hose it off" and "no stains" part.

The downside is that I dont see how it could be as soft on your feet
or water absorbant swimming in a lake and getting in and out of a boat all day.

I guess it depends on how you use your boat and what you are looking for.

good deal, i will........ pebble flex is very soft on the feet (really have to feel it for yourself) if you drop a beer bottle it will bounce... this stuff was and is made as a saftey surface for water parks playgrounds etc..... it is porus so the water runs though it and out your drain it will not hold the water so no mildew/ mold etc..... which is a very big problem on the houseboats here on lake cumberland.... Ive also replaced the aluminum trailer steps on my trailer with it where water would collect and was starting to rust.... I def agree with you on the pros and cons def not for everybody just thowin a alternative out there.... dont mean to hijack the thread either..... to answer the original question I think blue/ white yellow would look awesome