If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
    Auckland, New Zealand

Banana Merry Xmas to All from H2o Full Throttle

Am about to leave the office for the final time this year so I thought I would take a minute to wish all members here a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year from all of us here at the H2O office.

While 09 has been an interesting year for the boating and racing industry we are looking forward to 2010 being a year of encouraging signs. We hope you all have a great Xmas with your familys and friends and get to do some boating over the holiday period.

To all those that Ned and our team have met during the year thanks for everything and your support is always appreciated. To Matt Trulio and Eric Colby and the many others who contribute to the magazine, thankyou for all your efforts, you are what helps to make H2O what it is.

And a special Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all those servicemen and women stationed away from their families this Xmas in such places as Iraq and Afghanistan. Your sacrifices do not go unnoticed in this festive season and we hope you keep safe and well wherever you are.

Safe boating everyone.

Rick Williams
    Admin Manager
    Oceania Media Group

P.S. Since we are downunder we actually get to have Xmas Day before anyone else - looks like there are some advantages to living here.

My Boats:
    Formula FASTech 382 Sunseeker Apache 45
    Bell Canyon, CA
    Thanks and same to you too!

My Boats:
    Delray Beach,Fl.
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you

Brotherhood #1 Gold Member Sick Stinger's Avatar
    My Boats:
    05 SeaDoo SC'd
    Swansea Mass
    Do It
    Hells Spirt

VIP Member VIP Member
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Rick.